+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

bsht

Jun 8, 2016
Hi guys.

I am trying to determine, how many people in "Foreign Worker" stream got a nomination already.
I know, that the tracker shows a lot of green, but I can see only one entry under "Foreign Worker" stream that got nomination so far.
The rest are International Students stream

Do we have anyone else who got nominated under "Foreign Worker" stream?

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi guys.

I am trying to determine, how many people in "Foreign Worker" stream got a nomination already.
I know, that the tracker shows a lot of green, but I can see only one entry under "Foreign Worker" stream that got nomination so far.
The rest are International Students stream

Do we have anyone else who got nominated under "Foreign Worker" stream?
Just for curiosity: Have you added your case to the tracker?

Reactions: MissyTin

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
FYI.

Number of Family Members Funds Required / (in Canadian dollars)
/ $12,300
2 / $15,312
3 / $18,825
4 / $22,856
5 / $25,923
6 / $29,236
7 / $32,550
For each additional family member $3,314

ruic3429

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
FYI.

Number of Family Members Funds Required / (in Canadian dollars)
/ $12,300
2 / $15,312
3 / $18,825
4 / $22,856
5 / $25,923
6 / $29,236
7 / $32,550
For each additional family member $3,314
Thanks for sharing.
Any source for this? I obviously wrote more than I should have according to this list

bsht

Jun 8, 2016
Just for curiosity: Have you added your case to the tracker?
The truth is "No", because my case is handled directly by my employer's representatives.
I don't have access to my OINP status page and only know that I haven't been nominated yet :)
I'll update the tracker post-nomination

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
C/P for CIC

You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family in Canada to meet the minimum requirements of:

• the Federal Skilled Worker Program or
  • the Federal Skilled Trades Program
You can’t borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they aren’t coming with you).

If you are invited to apply, you must give written proof that you have this money.

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family to meet the program requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (this includes provincial nominees who are part of the CEC stream).

Note that you do not need proof of funds if you are currently:

Keep your funds up-to-date in your profile. The system may find that you are eligible for more than one program. You don’t always know ahead of time which program you will be invited under.

lcx1018

May 20, 2017
Hey guys!

I got my status changed as "nominated" this morning around 8am eastern time in Canada.

Here is my timeline:
Applied: 4-june-2017
Additional documents submitted: 30 june-2017
Decission in process: last week, I don't remember the exact date.

Nomination date: 31- july-2017

Thank you so much everyone.
Preparing ny federal application now!

Good luck to everyone here :)

Congrats!
It took much time to change your status after submitting additional docs. So did I. My status just changed from "Awaiting information" to "DIP". Wish me and all guys to "Nominated" asap.

Reactions: Azy

JJang

Jul 6, 2017
C/P for CIC

You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family in Canada to meet the minimum requirements of:

• the Federal Skilled Worker Program or
  • the Federal Skilled Trades Program
You can’t borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they aren’t coming with you).

If you are invited to apply, you must give written proof that you have this money.

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family to meet the program requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (this includes provincial nominees who are part of the CEC stream).

Note that you do not need proof of funds if you are currently:

Keep your funds up-to-date in your profile. The system may find that you are eligible for more than one program. You don’t always know ahead of time which program you will be invited under.
This isn't for job offer stream. It's for fsw as they are coming to Canada without a job and have to secure the funds for living
This isn't for job offer stream. It's for fsw as they are coming to Canada without a job and have to secure the funds for living
You are right! We do not need

rosamae

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Hi,

I am going to file an application for OINP. Is the Pre-Screen Application form still necessary? or I just need to use the new EMPLOYER FORM in lieu of Pre-Screen Application form? Also, am I correct to say that I don't need to wait anymore for the new EMPLOYER FORM to be approved first before applying as I will submit this form together with the application package for International Student w/ Job Offer? Please enlighten me on this.

Furthermore, do you have an email address of ESDC to determine the correct NOC of my position as I cannot see any match as this is a newly created position. Your responses will very much appreciated.

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Up to you if you wish to refer to it when you put the amount of the fund you have in one of the forms.

In fact, our stream doesn't need to prove the fund but you have to add the amount that can be transferrable in cash.

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Up to you if you wish to refer to it when you put the amount of the fund you have in one of the forms.

In fact, our stream doesn't need to prove the fund but you have to add the amount that can be transferrable in cash.
As said,the minimum amount specifically isn't written for us. That is the info on the CIC website.
I know that in form you have to declare the amount,but you aren't showing your bank statement. That being said we don't need minimum amount but more the better.