+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

pjy8963

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Just wondering how fast would the graduate student stream be. Especially master student stream. I have seen much more people apply to that stream than job offer stream. Is that faster than what we have?
For the Master stream, it took average 57 days to get approved based on the applicants who applied in Feb.

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Updates on July 5, 2017 Application guide - International Students:

1. Document Added in Employer/Job Offer Information section: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative form, if the employer has authorized an individual to communicate on their behalf regarding the application.

2. Document Deleted in Work History section: Copy of employment contract(s);Employer reference letters for all periods of work stated in the application.

3. Appendix for Glossary is added.

According to me, they are currently planning to reopen this stream by defining there requirements more precisely.

What are your views, folks?

ruic3429

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Updates on July 5, 2017 Application guide - International Students:

1. Document Added in Employer/Job Offer Information section: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative form, if the employer has authorized an individual to communicate on their behalf regarding the application.

2. Document Deleted in Work History section: Copy of employment contract(s);Employer reference letters for all periods of work stated in the application.

3. Appendix for Glossary is added.

According to me, they are currently planning to reopen this stream by defining there requirements more precisely.

What are your views, folks?
wait...reopening the stream means? accepting more applicants? Or do we need to submit additioanl documents?

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
wait...reopening the stream means? accepting more applicants? Or do we need to submit additioanl documents?
I don't think we will be affected by these requirements. As our cases are already in DIP stage.

This will be for the people who apply on/after July 5, 2017, which means when they (OINP) reopen this stream in future.

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
Do you know what does it means that they can refuse your app eventhough you meet criteria and the papers are ok?
Don't they need to give explanation?

P.S. I have been reading the guidance book

ruic3429

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Do you know what does it means that they can refuse your app eventhough you meet criteria and the papers are ok?
Don't they need to give explanation?

P.S. I have been reading the guidance book
I think there should be enplanation for refusal. Also we can apply for reconsideration.