+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
the system gives me 50 points when i answer YES to this question. I'm planning to convert my OWP to a close work permit. I have a support letter from the Province to apply for a closed work permit.

Is <name> job offer from the employer named on the current work permit?
You can choose even that your noc is 0 and you'll get 200 points, but it doesn't have to be true.

You can do what you want but on your provincial nomination certificate clearly says it's not for EE and they are not giving you the support for that but only for paper based and closed wp

ariesc

Star Member
May 15, 2017
You can choose even that your noc is 0 and you'll get 200 points, but it doesn't have to be true.

You can do what you want but on your provincial nomination certificate clearly says it's not for EE and they are not giving you the support for that but only for paper based and closed wp
the thing is, if my open work permit is converted to closed work permit, then i comply to get the 50 points. if i state that my noc is 0 but i cant back it up with a document, then it is useless. my point is, i am answering the questions based from what documents i can submit to prove it.

i will not use the provincial nomination certificate for EE.

Wahe

Jan 26, 2018
Hi Folks,

I have a query about OINP Foreign worker stream, the following link does not ask for LIMA,

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPWORKER.html

However, when I look at the application guide , it says if applicable , which is again not very clear , and on top of it , there is another clause, which talks about (2.3.5 Recruitment) evidence of local recruitment effort by the employer , would like to know , if any one has any experience with these, my employer may agree to provide an offer letter and relocation , however , LIMA and local recruitment will be hard to press

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_worker.pdf, it says ,
4.2 Labour Market Impact Assessment (if applicable)

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
Alright, for international student all they want is a job offer which is signed within Six month from the date of application and employer form. Please stay in Contact for updates .Thanks
Doesn't have to be less than six months old. The caveat is that if the job offer is over six months old, it must be accompanied by a letter from the employer confirming that you are still employed at the same company in the same position.

ChipMark

Nov 15, 2017
Alright, for international student all they want is a job offer which is signed within Six month from the date of application and employer form. Please stay in Contact for updates .Thanks
hi, I'm already working for one year and given full-time job offer at the time of hire with job title "Jr. Web Developer". Just got promoted and given a promotion letter from HR with the job title "Web Developer". My question is do I need a new revised job offer letter from HR that should have my new job title for OINP purpose? Thanks

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
i received a letter from OINP about our application for reconsideration, and the decision given is approved, they have revoked the previous decision last Oct.29, but when i check on our profile still in reconsideration stage. when will it be changed to approved and when can i received the NOI?
also i just want to ask, if there is need for POF for foreign worker stream if I will bring my family with me?
thank you in advance.

vino2vijay

Jul 23, 2015
hey Guys,
I got Full time job offer. I am planning to apply Foreign Worker PNP category. I am having a few questions about Employer Form, since they asking CRA business number and date of incorporation and some legal structure information about company. I am just wondering, whether employers are ok to share this information ?
Any thoughts ?

ChipMark

Nov 15, 2017
Hi,

I'm planning to apply under International student with a job offer. My employer is bit reluctant if OINP ask for additional documents. ISJO stream seems pretty straight forward as you only need to submit job offer letter and Employer form. My question is what are the chances OINP can ask for additional documents from the employer?

Thanks

Kawalrandhawa

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Hi,

Can someone suggest what can be intention to reside in Ontario proofs..