+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP employer job offer stream 2017

flores

Oct 7, 2018
I hope so too. Thanks.
When was yours submitted ? and what is the status now ?

i submitted last sept 19, DIP till now, last oct.16 request for supporting docs, from me, and from my employer.
already submit my docs last thu, hoping that my employer submitted also., hoping that once they resume on wed all is well.

Reactions: T.J.

flores

Oct 7, 2018
i submitted last sept 19, DIP till now, last oct.16 request for supporting docs, from me, and from my employer.
already submit my docs last thu, hoping that my employer submitted also., hoping that once they resume on wed all is well.

my application is refuse due to not meet the 2 years experience for noc 6311, as per my consultant supervisor and assistant store manager has the same noc, I am supervisor from 2009 to 2015, promoted as ASM in july 2015 and promoted again as Store M in 2017, the requirement is it needs 2 years experience of supervisor within 5 years, and I believed i meet the requirements, please help me if I need to reapply or to appeal the decision made. can we changed a decision given once we appeal or NO? thank you in advance.

OEJOS

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm a Ontario Provincial Nominee holder.

I'm trying to complete the paper-based Provincial nominee application package.

The problem is there is the field on the Schedule 4 form,
which is 4. Funds "Amount of unencumbered transferable and available funds work in canada".

It looks like I need proof of the fund more than $18,825 which I don't have, since I spent all my saving to buy a house in summer of 2015.

Some of the posts from the other forums are saying that if the applicant is working in Canada already then don't need to proof the fund.

Can you advise?

Thank you

flores

Oct 7, 2018
si
No That doesn't mean they are closed.
I meant to say In case they are closed by the time they reach to your application, they will still process application within regular time frame but they will consider the application under 2019 quota.

Sir, i checked the OINP updates, they are close now, so it means the same time frame but no idea when it will open again?

T.J.

Apr 30, 2014
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
Doc's Request.
05-11-2018
Nomination.....
DIP 09-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-09-2017
si

Sir, i checked the OINP updates, they are close now, so it means the same time frame but no idea when it will open again?
I believe they will reopen in 2019.
They nominated 6600 applicants already. Any number of applications they received before they closed will still be processed. They will not accept any new applications.

OEJOS

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi it's been 3 weeks now since I submitted my work permit application online. Inland applicant.
Still no updated in mg CIC account.
:(

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi it's been 3 weeks now since I submitted my work permit application online. Inland applicant.
Still no updated in mg CIC account.
:(
Hi,

I just want to clarify, are you submitting a work permit application as a Provincial Nominee (to extend your status, i.e with provincial support letter) or just an ordinary/regular work permit application? I am a Provincial Nominee also and will be applying for work permit soon ( i am nominated under Employer Job Offer). I think it will take 8-9 weeks before you will get a decision on your application.

Thanks.

ariesc

Star Member
May 15, 2017
for those with OINP nomination, has anybody used LMIA exempt code T13 for their EE profile? This is to claim 50 points for the Job Offer. Thanks

ariesc

Star Member
May 15, 2017
If you have it then you are able to read that the OINP foreign worker stream is not complaint with EE so therefor no points
i will have to apply for a closed work permit then to claim job offer points in EE.

Thanks for the reply...

MissyTin

Mar 1, 2017
i will have to apply for a closed work permit then to claim job offer points in EE.

Thanks for the reply...
Again, there is no points unless you get an LMIA.
Or LMIA exempt for example closed wp with university as a postdoctoral researcher

ariesc

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Again, there is no points unless you get an LMIA.
Or LMIA exempt for example closed wp with university as a postdoctoral researcher
the system gives me 50 points when i answer YES to this question. I'm planning to convert my OWP to a close work permit. I have a support letter from the Province to apply for a closed work permit.

Is <name> job offer from the employer named on the current work permit?