+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

gollum12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
I have just got an ADR , my status changed to awaiting information submission , I have been copied in the Email sent to my Employer asking him to submit proof of gross annual income and canada revenue agency statement.
So, my understanding is that once they need more information, they will send out an email (instead of silently update the OINP account).
Also, they will cc us when sending emails to employers.

That's reassuring... I just worry that they send something to my employer and the email got lost in company mail filtering system :D

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
So, my understanding is that once they need more information, they will send out an email (instead of silently update the OINP account).
Also, they will cc us when sending emails to employers.

That's reassuring... I just worry that they send something to my employer and the email got lost in company mail filtering system :D
Yes it’s a good thing , I believe they wanna make sure that you follow up with your employer to submit the documents on time

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
There have been some changes recently I noticed that Ontario is no longer sending Emails on assessment and Dip stages and they are copying now the applicants on the Emails sent to the Employers. The deadline to respond has been decreased from 15 days previously to 10 days now

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
OINP Profile Created: Oct 21st
OINP Submitted: Oct 29th
OINP Assessment: Dec 2nd
OINP Awaiting Information: Dec 9th
OINP Reply Sent: Dec 9th
OINP DIP: Dec 10th

Reactions: Leo.ca

Leo.ca

Nov 21, 2019
Toronto
Congratulations @Leo.ca . How long took your process ?
Hey @madavila03,
My Timeline
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
Submitted:
Sep 9 2019 / Assessment: Oct 9 2019 / DIP: Dec 12 2019 Nomination: Jan 3, 2020

PR Provincial Nominee (paper based application) in-land
Submitted:
04/Feb./2020 / AR: 10/Feb./2020 / AOR: 07/Mar./2020 / PAL: 13/Aug/2020 / COPR : 7/Dec/2020

Last edited:

gollum12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Waw my status changed Today to Dip , my employer has responded yesterday to the documents they requested, that’s great hope all of you guys move soon
Congrats :)
My application still stuck in Assessment, even tho my status changed before you.
Clearly, case by case basis, assumed different officers take on different cases.

amadio

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Congrats :)
My application still stuck in Assessment, even tho my status changed before you.
Clearly, case by case basis, assumed different officers take on different cases.
Yes I was trying to figure out how is this working but looks like they are not following a specific pattern or one rule they are working differently. each case is different from the other and some officers are slow while others are fast

Reactions: J20190911

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Hi all,

Someone can help me with this letter?

I have a student visa valid until 2023 and I was nominated last week through the OINP: Job offer Foreign Worker Stream, and I applied to my WP on Saturday and yesterday December 2nd I applied through the web form, requesting if I could work while I I wait for my WP and they answered me exactly that:

Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number --- as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until March, 31 2020 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first. This
extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186 (u) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. If you leave Canada before a decision is made on your application, you will no longer be authorized to continue working.

My question is, can I start working at 40 hours or would the conditions be 20 hours a week just like my old WP?
Second question, can I continue studying until I receive my WP or should I stop the course immediately?

Can anyone tell me? I am trying to contact the IRCC, but without success.

Thank you :)
Hi @gami. I have a question for a friend of mine. He is starting last semester in a college at Toronto. Can he apply for foreign work stream while he is studying ? We thought he should be wait until complete his post graduated degree and be working full time to apply on that stream

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi @gami. I have a question for a friend of mine. He is starting last semester in a college at Toronto. Can he apply for foreign work stream while he is studying ? We thought he should be wait until complete his post graduated degree and be working full time to apply on that stream
He can apply if he meets all the requirements and has a job offer with his employer meeting requirements.

PPIndia

Sep 11, 2020
Thanks. The details available on IRCC are not very clear. my reading is different, I quote form the site

For any other country
For any other country, the police certificate must be issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row.

Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live
An officer may ask for a new one later on.
Have you received AOR for application, submitted back in September 2020

gollum12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
He doesn't have to wait, but I think his job offer needs to be back up by recruitment effort (as he's not legally working full time in Ontario atm).
After receiving the nomination, he can apply for the close work permit and then start working full time for the employer.