+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

gollum12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Yeah I don’t know, why we are placed in queue
That's how the website is designed to work.
Whenever there a large amount of user access to the site, whoever comes later will be put in a queue.

As I remembered, it the same in March, they open the stream in the morning, got some technical issue, close the stream, and then re-open later in the afternoon without notice.

People criticize them a lot for that, since then, whenever they open the stream, they update the news at least a few hours before.

marydonna

Nov 10, 2020
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream

OINP Profile Created: Oct 21, 2020

OINP Submitted: Oct 29, 2020

OINP Assessment: Dec 2, 2020 but still have red icon but no required docs
Guys lets connect and share our timeline.

gami

Feb 13, 2020
Hi all,

Someone can help me with this letter?

I have a student visa valid until 2023 and I was nominated last week through the OINP: Job offer Foreign Worker Stream, and I applied to my WP on Saturday and yesterday December 2nd I applied through the web form, requesting if I could work while I I wait for my WP and they answered me exactly that:

Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number --- as proof that you are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until March, 31 2020 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first. This
extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186 (u) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. If you leave Canada before a decision is made on your application, you will no longer be authorized to continue working.

My question is, can I start working at 40 hours or would the conditions be 20 hours a week just like my old WP?
Second question, can I continue studying until I receive my WP or should I stop the course immediately?

Can anyone tell me? I am trying to contact the IRCC, but without success.

Thank you :)