+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Interesting, did you get this email the same time your app moved to Waiting for Information or later?

Maybe my email got lost :p
I got a reply from OINP today:

Please be advised that there is no need to reply or upload any information/documentation at this time.

You will be contacted should further information and/or documentation be required.
They must be requesting information from another 3rd party or confirming detail somewhere else so I will keep checking for my status to change in the meantime.

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah! Since last week I received the request for the criminal with fingerprints, PAL Letter and the Medical Request.
It looks like your officer is on fire!
If I can remember, you don`t have access to your application online, right? Only the online tool cause you are using an agent, right? If so, could you let me know if it shows you the medical exam request there?
I also received the RCMP criminal record request and PAL around a month ago, but no medical exam.
I think it is because I didn't do my biometrics yet cause when I booked it only had available data almost one month in advance and 3 days before I do it, everything closed.
PS. Saw you live in Oakville, I live in Burlington and from Brazil too!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
It looks like your officer is on fire!
If I can remember, you don`t have access to your application online, right? Only the online tool cause you are using an agent, right? If so, could you let me know if it shows you the medical exam request there?
I also received the RCMP criminal record request and PAL around a month ago, but no medical exam.
I think it is because I didn't do my biometrics yet cause when I booked it only had available data almost one month in advance and 3 days before I do it, everything closed.
PS. Saw you live in Oakville, I live in Burlington and from Brazil too!
All latinamericans together! I live in Oakville and am from Argentina