+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi Guys , Someone please help me , mine is moved to assessment today and right away gone to red signal document request when i click on upload document its doesn’t say which document they require and it doesn’t say anywhere,
Request date 28/08/2020
Due date 29/08/2020

In the end it says

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.

We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.

Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.

ano2020

Aug 3, 2020
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Guys , Someone please help me , mine is moved to assessment today and right away gone to red signal document request when i click on upload document its doesn’t say which document they require and it doesn’t say anywhere,
Request date 28/08/2020
Due date 29/08/2020

In the end it says

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.

We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.

You do not need to do anything at this stage, if they did not request anything. Mostly they email you and/or employer if the need any information.

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am new here.

I posted my dates in the gdrive shared document.

Submitted: Aug 03
Assesment: Aug 15
Request date 28/08/2020
Due date 29/08/2020

In the end it says

No action required. it will turn blue after the due date

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
OINP Profile Created: July 21, 2020
OINP Submitted: August 3, 2020
OINP Assessment: August 20, 2020
Additional Documents Request (from Employer): August 27, 2020
Additional Documents Submitted: August 28, 2020

sina_msi

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hello all,

I want to submit my PR application to IRCC and have some questions about the police certificate and translation?

Do I need to submit the original documents or the translation and copy of the original document with the stamp of the translator on both documents is enough?

Also, what is the affidavit letter if I asked a translator in my backcountry to translate the documents?
Is it just a letter from the translator or the letter should be notarized by someone?

Thanks

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Anybody out there whose job was affected by COVID and application was paused. If job resumed what is the status of your application now? Any one received nomination lately.

andrecarlos

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
It looks like your officer is on fire!
If I can remember, you don`t have access to your application online, right? Only the online tool cause you are using an agent, right? If so, could you let me know if it shows you the medical exam request there?
I also received the RCMP criminal record request and PAL around a month ago, but no medical exam.
I think it is because I didn't do my biometrics yet cause when I booked it only had available data almost one month in advance and 3 days before I do it, everything closed.
PS. Saw you live in Oakville, I live in Burlington and from Brazil too!
Yeah! Brazilian and living in Oakville! I live near Burlington. just cross the Bronte Park and you will be in my house... lol

You are sure, I have an agent doing my application. this is the print of the online tool. The medical request is shown there. Here is the snippet:

We sent you medical instructions on August 27, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.