+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Reactions: hj2019

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah! Brazilian and living in Oakville! I live near Burlington. just cross the Bronte Park and you will be in my house... lol

You are sure, I have an agent doing my application. this is the print of the online tool. The medical request is shown there. Here is the snippet:

We sent you medical instructions on August 27, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
And I live close to Oakville but on south area, just behind Burloak!

Thanks for letting me know, happy that I can see the medical request when they ask it. Cause I have to say, I don't trust agents, but unfortunately we had to use my husband's company lawyer since they are doing everything.

Fecampos

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
@andrecarlos does it show in the online tool that they received the RCPM criminal record? Our agent said he submitted it but it doesn't show if IRCC received it or not.
Thanks again!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
@andrecarlos does it show in the online tool that they received the RCPM criminal record? Our agent said he submitted it but it doesn't show if IRCC received it or not.
Thanks again!
No, it doesn't. I can see it in GCKey but no there.

Reactions: Fecampos

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Ask for general records and privacy act, so you don’t have to pay the $5. I’ve asked mine a few days ago, I’m still waiting for it.
sorry for bothering you too much, what did you upload when make the request? did you submit the consent of your husband?
I'm the principal applicant and don't know whether I need include my wife's consent IMM5744 form or not?
thanks.

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
OINP Profile Created: July 21, 2020
OINP Submitted: August 3, 2020
OINP Assessment: August 20, 2020
Additional Documents Request (from Employer): August 27, 2020
Additional Documents Submitted: August 28, 2020
Do I expect any email confirmation from OINP for additional documents submission.

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
sorry for bothering you too much, what did you upload when make the request? did you submit the consent of your husband?
I'm the principal applicant and don't know whether I need include my wife's consent IMM5744 form or not?
thanks.
I haven’t uploaded anything :)
I’ve never heard it was necessarily