+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Still sitting on Waiting for Information - my employer contact hasn't received anything from them either :confused:
Any update?

i got to know from my friend who applied and got nomination in OINP international student stream that whenever they need any information from the employer they will cc the applicant in the email.

Reactions: J20190911

iukhan

Aug 24, 2020
Any update?

i got to know from my friend who applied and got nomination in OINP international student stream that whenever they need any information from the employer they will cc the applicant in the email.
Yes applicant is copied, not sure if it is in each and every request. I am pretty sure its is.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Any update?

No, nothing. I have emailed OINP to ask if there is something they are waiting on from me as I haven't received any email but of course no reply yet.

Only other thing I can think of is they're checking with IRCC for confirmation of my current work permit as my employer hasn't received any requests for information as yet.

Also, clicking blue icon just shows the notification they sent when it was moved to Assessment stage a few weeks back.

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
No, nothing. I have emailed OINP to ask if there is something they are waiting on from me as I haven't received any email but of course no reply yet.

Only other thing I can think of is they're checking with IRCC for confirmation of my current work permit as my employer hasn't received any requests for information as yet.

Also, clicking blue icon just shows the notification they sent when it was moved to Assessment stage a few weeks back.
When did your status move to “waiting for information”?

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
I find it a bit strange, unless and until its information internal to OINP as a norm the applicant is kept informed on what information and whom have they requested it from
Yeah me too - that's why I emailed about it because I wasn't sure. I guess we'll see.

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Ok, so my employer got an email (i was cc’d) asking to prove 5 full time permanent employees who are Canadian permanent resident and/or Canadian citizens and their pay.

Also, prove atleast 1 million annual revenue.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Ok, so my employer got an email (i was cc’d) asking to prove 5 full time permanent employees who are Canadian permanent resident and/or Canadian citizens and their pay.

Also, prove atleast 1 million annual revenue.
Interesting, did you get this email the same time your app moved to Waiting for Information or later?

Maybe my email got lost :p

Reactions: vekoti