+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Gurinder8055

Jul 20, 2015
Thanks for your response. But i want to know whether just having job offer and work permit with 1yr working exps in Toronto will make me eligible for this process. Need some additional guidance on this one.
Same here my wife has 1 year experience total hours are 1850 in noc 0 0311 can anybody guide if we should apply with one year experience or its not worth the risk ????????

gollum12

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Same here my wife has 1 year experience total hours are 1850 in noc 0 0311 can anybody guide if we should apply with one year experience or its not worth the risk ????????
No IELTS required, but this stream required at least 2 years of experience.

at least two years of paid full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) work experience in the same occupation (same NOC code) as your job offer gained within the five years prior to submitting your application

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hey Folks!

I have some questions about the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream.

1 - That I understood, the first part is to register and after that you have 14 days to submit all docs. Anyone know what information they ask to register ? (I want to create a word with copy and paste)

I would advise that you register in advance. Make sure you have the sign in before time so that you have sign in (username and password) and it would be an easier access.

2 - Which time they will open the Application?

We don't have any specific time. Just make sure you have your laptop ready and wait till it opens up.

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
The question I would say which documents they ask us to open our application

The portal is off =(

Important: Please note, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is unavailable as the system undergoes maintenance. Any clients whose application deadlines are affected by the system maintenance are asked to contact the program directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Anyone waiting for the OINP Employer Job Offer - Foreign Worker Stream website to come online? Let's exchange some fun stories while we keep hitting the refresh button. Here is mine ..................... I got so tired of hitting refresh that I started trying the French version of the website o_O

mixnine

Jul 21, 2020
How long does it generally take for the number of applicants to fill up? I don't want to miss out, but I also don't want to stay up if I don't have to. And my funny story is that I've been playing Solitaire in between refreshing the site.

Reactions: OnceMore

Ella889

May 21, 2020
I am also waiting... not sure when will it open. I am so sleepy but don’t want to miss anything.

btw, I opened the portal at 12.30, it hasn’t opened before this right?

Reactions: J20190911

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
How long does it generally take for the number of applicants to fill up? I don't want to miss out, but I also don't want to stay up if I don't have to. And my funny story is that I've been playing Solitaire in between refreshing the site.
I remember last time took between 3 to 6 hours to fill it up ...

Reactions: J20190911

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
I am also waiting... not sure when will it open. I am so sleepy but don’t want to miss anything.

btw, I opened the portal at 12.30, it hasn’t opened before this right?
Nope, at least not for me!!

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
However in 2019 it kept opened fir about 1 week ... so it is difficult to say ...
To make matters worse, they just came out of maintenance (at midnight) so who knows if it is actually up or we broke it by unintentionally DDOS'ing it. I do not envy the on-call IT person for this site tonight!!! :eek: