+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
To make matters worse, they just came out of maintenance (at midnight) so who knows if it is actually up or we broke it by unintentionally DDOS'ing it. I do not envy the on-call IT person for this site tonight!!! :eek:
Actually it came out to maintenance mode at around 5:00 pm yesterday. OINP communicated the scheduled maintenance yesterday after the announcement of the foreign work stream to be opened today

Reactions: J20190911

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
refresh
reefresh
reeefresh
reeeefresh
reeeeefresh
reeeeeefresh
reeeeeeefresh
reeeeeeeefresh
reeeeeeeeefresh
reeeeeeeeeefresh
reeeeeeeeeeefresh
reeeeeeeeeeeefresh
reeeeeeeeeeeeefresh
reeeeeeeeeeeeeefresh
.................. anyone wants to continue this game ;)

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Anyone got lucky tonight? :rolleyes:

samishere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
1. the first step is to register, right?
2. i don't have any prior access to e-portal..hope that won't be a problem.
3. Any idea what kind of questions are asked for registration alone?

samishere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Guys is the site down due to maintainance or high rush. Getting really difficult to stay awake
the site didn't get up after 5 pm yest. i wonder if we are able to enter, that should cover us Or can kick us out prior to hitting register button.

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
1. the first step is to register, right?
2. i don't have any prior access to e-portal..hope that won't be a problem.
3. Any idea what kind of questions are asked for registration alone?
Yup, register and that would mean you are among the lucky few who was able to get a spot before they ran out of seats to give. You don't need prior access to e-portal, in any case the icon is grayed out when the stream is not open and so you cannot click it meaning you cannot fill it.

I am not sure what kind of questions are asked for registration other than the usual suspects like name, dob, residence, may be something about job history but not sure, I am just guessing!

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
the site didn't get up after 5 pm yest. i wonder if we are able to enter, that should cover us Or can kick us out prior to hitting register button.
Sadly anything is possible :(

samishere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Yup, register and that would mean you are among the lucky few who was able to get a spot before they ran out of seats to give. You don't need prior access to e-portal, in any case the icon is grayed out when the stream is not open and so you cannot click it meaning you cannot fill it.

I am not sure what kind of questions are asked for registration other than the usual suspects like name, dob, residence, may be something about job history but not sure, I am just guessing!
thanks buddy, just waiting for portal to show up. may be they will open the portal in morning only when the canadian counterparts wake up.
do you think there would be loads of applicants this time?

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
thanks buddy, just waiting for portal to show up. may be they will open the portal in morning only when the canadian counterparts wake up.
do you think there would be loads of applicants this time?
Maybe!? who knows, they did not specify a time, they just said it will open on 21st and the truth is that we all are desperate so we are trying it as early as possible. In fact they were anticipating loads of applicants, that's why they put in some instructions regarding that, guess they learnt the lesson from March.

samishere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Maybe!? who knows, they did not specify a time, they just said it will open on 21st and the truth is that we all are desperate so we are trying it as early as possible. In fact they were anticipating loads of applicants, that's why they put in some instructions regarding that, guess they learnt the lesson from March.
yeah, can't do much. this is a foreign worker stream, so they need to appreciate other timezones also..lol but they are the boss!

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
All right, I am throwing in the towel. For the record, the site has been down for the past 3 hrs. Good luck to others, may this be the lucky click for you! OnceMore is leaving the building once more :confused: adiós amigos

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Nothing yet!

Important: Please note, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is unavailable as the system undergoes maintenance. Any clients whose application deadlines are affected by the system maintenance are asked to contact the program directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.