OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

OINP - Foreign worker stream is opening tomorrow.

July 20, 2020
OINP will be accepting applications to the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will begin accepting applications to the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream on July 21, 2020.

Note that this is not a Masters Graduate stream opening.

Due to the high volume of users expected to access the e-Filing portal at time of opening, you may be placed in a priority queue. If this occurs it is not a technical error.

Once the intake limit has been met, the system will automatically prevent further registrations from being submitted.

You must access the OINP e-Filing Portal directly from the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream page on the OINP website. Please click on the button ‘Submit an application’. You are discouraged from using a mobile device to access the e-Filing system.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello Everyone,

OINP - Foreign worker stream is opening tomorrow.

July 20, 2020
OINP will be accepting applications to the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will begin accepting applications to the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream on July 21, 2020.

Note that this is not a Masters Graduate stream opening.

Due to the high volume of users expected to access the e-Filing portal at time of opening, you may be placed in a priority queue. If this occurs it is not a technical error.

Once the intake limit has been met, the system will automatically prevent further registrations from being submitted.

You must access the OINP e-Filing Portal directly from the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream page on the OINP website. Please click on the button ‘Submit an application’. You are discouraged from using a mobile device to access the e-Filing system.
I hope all those who missed the opportunity last time can access tomorrow!!!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Yes! Inshallah

I am one of those who couldn't access but I'm glad that they gave a day notice!
Have you already created your e-Filing Portal account? I believe that would help you...

Reactions: Fonca and zupermarn

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
yes I have my e-portal account.

any other advice? please and thank you!
No, having the account is the first step. If you can enter, and reserve your spot, that's all... after, you will have 15 days to complete everything! Good luck!

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Cool. All the best for PAL. Did you need to do medical for TRV?
Thanks @dthap No, since I am in USA for more than a year, there is no need for Medical.

Reactions: dthap

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Hey Folks!

I have some questions about the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream.

1 - That I understood, the first part is to register and after that you have 14 days to submit all docs. Anyone know what information they ask to register ? (I want to create a word with copy and paste)

2 - Which time they will open the Application?

Reactions: J20190911

goolat1

Jul 20, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to thread. I just want check the eligibility for ONIP - Employer Job Offer stream. I'm working in Toronto in work permit for the last one year and have job offer with my employer to apply in this category.

But I wanted to check what is the IELTS score level is needed. I have a score of (R:6, W:5.5, L:7.5, S: 7) and I'm not sure whether I'm eligible to apply with this score.

Could someone help / guide me in this regards?
Hi,

I am afraid, you need at least 6 points across the bands to be eligible.

Please refer to these links:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/test-equivalency-charts.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements/language-testing.html

Good luck!