Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
sorry, one more question, PAL issued means that background check already completed or not related?
I think it's not related, because my background check is not finalized. Indeed, yesterday I was asked to give Fingerprint-based Criminal Record Check

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I am a lit bit confused now... After the AOR, I received the biometrics request and it is done.
The next step will be receiving the PAL letter after 1 month or so and after that the medical request. won't it?
As my understandings, the Background check is done in parallel and I can also receive some requests. Is it correct?
Yes, thanks correct. I've seen the PAL letter coming at different stages of the process

Reactions: J20190911

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Please guys, I need an advise!
I am residing outside Canada and recently signed a job offer from Toronto's employer. Now I'm waiting when the OINP opens up again to reserve the spot.
But I also found another employer (under the RNIP) who also offered me a job. Can I sign 2nd job offer too and then wait which route will start earlier? Is it legal to have both signed job offers until submitting application for a work permit?

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Please guys, I need an advise!
I am residing outside Canada and recently signed a job offer from Toronto's employer. Now I'm waiting when the OINP opens up again to reserve the spot.
But I also found another employer (under the RNIP) who also offered me a job. Can I sign 2nd job offer too and then wait which route will start earlier? Is it legal to have both signed job offers until submitting application for a work permit?
What I know the answer is that RNIP is much faster. If I were you, I take a RNIP. Cancel the job offer for OINP.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hello Guys, I have a question. My OINP application is on the way. Now it is in the assessment stage.

My question is that. "Is it ok to have a medical exam before submitting the federal paper application?"

Is it helpful to speed up the progress of the Federal process?

Thanks,

hello2020

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
What I know the answer is that RNIP is much faster. If I were you, I take a RNIP. Cancel the job offer for OINP.
It is clear. But for the RNIP we still don’t know if the community will approve my application, because of that we don’t have any connection with the city.
That’s why I want to keep both offers as long as I can, but I don’t understand until what moment it’s possible?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello Guys, I have a question. My OINP application is on the way. Now it is in the assessment stage.

My question is that. "Is it ok to have a medical exam before submitting the federal paper application?"

Is it helpful to speed up the progress of the Federal process?

Thanks,
I read this on another thread;

"I want to add that if someone decides to do upfront meds, you should be smart about the timing. You should go for upfront meds soon after AOR but not too soon (around 3-4 months / depends on the current application processing times). The only case when upfront meds can delay your application is when you do your upfront meds, and then within days, you get the Medicals Request from CIC. I have seen this happening to some people, and their applications get delayed because when you go for upfront meds, the DMP assigns a IME specific to you. When CIC issues you an MR, they also assign you a IME. Now when you do your meds, it takes around two weeks to go into the CIC system, and if you get an MR before that, you now have 2 IMEs assigned to you. Now the Visa Officer will have to clear up the mess you made, and it will delay your application."

Another one:
"The problem is that if you don't have the medical request with the IME no, which your medicals need to get linked to on the online system, your medicals go into a "pool" where all medicals without IME are. They then have to manually go and look on this system for your and all dependents medicals and link it up to your IME once they issue it.
I was strongly advised NOT to do upfront meds as this may delay or complicate my case."

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
It is clear. But for the RNIP we still don’t know if the community will approve my application, because of that we don’t have any connection with the city.
That’s why I want to keep both offers as long as I can, but I don’t understand until what moment it’s possible?
What kind of roles are you applying for that you were able to receive offers for whilst residing outside of Canada?

For both OINP and RNIP you need to show that you're willing to relocate and stay in that area - so even if you don't have any ties to the area you could write what drew you to wanting to relocate and apply for a job there in the first place. At this stage it's unclear whether OINP Job Offer will even open again in 2020, so I'd be putting my eggs in the RNIP basket.

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
I don't have the lucky chance like you or others but if I were in your shoes so I would ask RNIP company whether they support OINP as well, because both of those streams require a form signed by employer, so if a company supports RNIP, they will support OINP as well. However some companies treat those forms too serious and maybe they don't want to do any kind of sponsorship, so they won't give you. Thus, check before make decision if possible.

Reactions: hylian

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I read this on another thread;

"I want to add that if someone decides to do upfront meds, you should be smart about the timing. You should go for upfront meds soon after AOR but not too soon (around 3-4 months / depends on the current application processing times). The only case when upfront meds can delay your application is when you do your upfront meds, and then within days, you get the Medicals Request from CIC. I have seen this happening to some people, and their applications get delayed because when you go for upfront meds, the DMP assigns a IME specific to you. When CIC issues you an MR, they also assign you a IME. Now when you do your meds, it takes around two weeks to go into the CIC system, and if you get an MR before that, you now have 2 IMEs assigned to you. Now the Visa Officer will have to clear up the mess you made, and it will delay your application."

Another one:
"The problem is that if you don't have the medical request with the IME no, which your medicals need to get linked to on the online system, your medicals go into a "pool" where all medicals without IME are. They then have to manually go and look on this system for your and all dependents medicals and link it up to your IME once they issue it.
I was strongly advised NOT to do upfront meds as this may delay or complicate my case."
Yes, Re-Iterating what I shared earlier-
[1] If applicant already has Medical tests (for the previous non-PR visa) & It's still valid for next 6 months then it's okay to add to the application.
IRCC will not ask for re-medical. The new medical test will anyway be requested down the line & that will be valid for another 12 months. So, applicant gets more time for COPR (landing).

[2] It takes at least 45 days to get the medical tests registered at IRCC. so, even if up-front medical test is done, it has to be at least 2 months prior to the PR application submission. (This may be a good option for newly pregnant applicant).

Since re-medical is most common ask for paper based PR due to it's limited validity, It's better to take benefit of already performed medical test (point [1])

Reactions: chivinas

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
I dont understand why you booked flight. Do we need to book a flight for the work permit? I hadn't done one but submitted application for Work Permit

Regarding Coronavirus in Australia, everyone is panicking. People are stockpiling food and toilet paper. People are still working from Office.
No no, flight tickets are not required. I just booked them 3 months ahead because they were cheap. In any case, they are allowing free cancellation. re-schedule etc. So, no issues. Also today they closed the Canada border for foreigners including Work Permit holders as well :( (as of today). So, all hopes lost. I am cancelling the flight ticket and will re-book it when the ban lifts. So my first landing in Canada will be delayed. I wish they kept land border open.

dthap

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
No no, flight tickets are not required. I just booked them 3 months ahead because they were cheap. In any case, they are allowing free cancellation. re-schedule etc. So, no issues. Also today they closed the Canada border for foreigners including Work Permit holders as well :( (as of today). So, all hopes lost. I am cancelling the flight ticket and will re-book it when the ban lifts. So my first landing in Canada will be delayed. I wish they kept land border open.
Yeah, hope it will open soon. Thanks for the info.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Is IELTS needed later to apply for PR if you are nominated in employer job offer foreign category?
No. In page 122 of this thread, there is a summary of all that is needed and don't. I would recommend you to read it

Reactions: vj171081