+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
I don't think that when the application reaches the 90 days, it is finished. That is the "Estimated processing time". If you don't get a "no" is not finished... you are still on the run that maybe will take a little more time.
Thanks chivinas hope everything will be all right.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
I don't think that when the application reaches the 90 days, it is finished. That is the "Estimated processing time". If you don't get a "no" is not finished... you are still on the run that maybe will take a little more time.
what is "no" is it a status or something that OINP notifies the applicant that the application will not be considered for this year? what will happen then? please clarify

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
what is "no" is it a status or something that OINP notifies the applicant that the application will not be considered for this year? what will happen then? please clarify
I don't know. What I mean is as far as you don't get your nomination refused, you are still being considered.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
A friend of mine just received the e-mail with the nomination. They have applied on September 9th. They are working!
Great news for all those who are waiting!

Reactions: Aryan888

J20190911

Oct 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
27-01-2020
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
A friend of mine just received the e-mail with the nomination. They have applied on September 9th. They are working!
Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing the news

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
It was DIP before getting approved. I don't have the dates for assessment and DIP.

I submitted my application on September 20th and the current status is DIP. It changed to DIP on October 29th.
Where are you from @vcferraz ?

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
hey guys!

i hope you all are keeping well.

i came across this thread couple of days back though i ve been on lookout for fellow applicants since ages lol.congratulations to all those who have already received nomination.Sorry if i am wrong ,i have gone thru this thread from beginning until the last page ,to my understanding until now only 2 fellow applicants have received nominations @chivinas and @Fonca am i right? yesterday there was a mention of some other person who received nomination yesterday who is likely not a member of this forum and applied on sep 9.hey @phanikiran.kara i believe you also applied on sep 9 have you received any reply from oinp?

Since my file was submitted by a rep and i guess he is too busy to see my updates everyday i can only estimate the timelines as and when informed by him

Sep 20-Submission(exact date)
Moved to Assessment around 20th Oct
and then I am not sure when it moved to Awaiting Info(current status as of last week) and if it moved to Awaiting Info before it moved to DIP or before.

My employer submitted the required info last week and i am not aware of the current status as of now though i am after my rep to inform me at the earliest.Do you guys have any insight ,”Awaiting info” status can come up during assessment or DIP?

also @phanikiran.kara and others who submitted around sep 10-15 what is your current status.

Thanks!