+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I guess Brazilians have made more (OINP) goals :D.
OINP have been very slow which is already clear seeing Oct results (only 100 nominations).
More nominations leads to the higher CRS. ( 475 CRS proved it)
Less Nominations will bring CRS down or make it stable at least ( last draw had cut off 472 and tomorrow's will be even lower, could be 469-470)

The current CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool has direct impact on immigration. As per current EE pool distribution, around 43K people have CRS in 400-450 range and 20K between 451-600. This is huge, many people want to immigrate to Canada.
Fed Gov. and provinces do work together to tackle this huge influx.

OINP alone still have 2000 or more applications in pending, If they start approving with a faster pace, CRS will never go down. It applies to all PNP provider provinces. so, Pending/submitted ONIP cases will move very slowly and forget the processing time. Some of us will see the update by Dec or early next year. Just stay tuned guys!
This what you said is very true for EE linked PNP streams such as OINP Human priorities but not the foreign worker one as its not EE linked and has no effect on the CRS at all .This is why you all must be seeing the files submitted in foreign worker streams are staying /moving ahead of the files submitted in EE OINP stream for the even date contrary to what is mentioned in the processing times for both the streams ,over there its been much over than 60 days and their files are still under assessment and just notice here almost everyone is sitting in DIP phase.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
This what you said is very true for EE linked PNP streams such as OINP Human priorities but not the foreign worker one as its not EE linked and has no effect on the CRS at all .This is why you all must be seeing the files submitted in foreign worker streams are staying /moving ahead of the files submitted in EE OINP stream for the even date contrary to what is mentioned in the processing times for both the streams ,over there its been much over than 60 days and their files are still under assessment and just notice here almost everyone is sitting in DIP phase.

It has huge impact on OINP's performance !

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
It has huge impact on OINP's performance !
Also I forgot to mention why foreign worker stream is ahead because they know we old people will have to wait 15-18 months more for the PR loll and those falling under EE/ EE linked streams will have their PR in 6 months time once nominated

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Also I forgot to mention why foreign worker stream is ahead because they know we old people will have to wait 15-18 months more for the PR loll and those falling under EE/ EE linked streams will have their PR in 6 months time once nominated
If I understood your concern correctly, as part of HCP stream, the province spend some deal amount of time to locate specific candidates (eligible ones) keeping in mind that those will contribute to the economical growth. They have check-list to pick candidates. Not everyone gets NOI.

In your case (OINP), you have reached out to them so, they need to check whether you are eligible and will contribute to economical growth or not. And for that they must need more time. Paper based process PR has been slower and 15-18 months processing is outside anyone's control. Who knows they might switch to online processing soon to make you and others happy. lol

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
If I understood your concern correctly, as part of HCP stream, the province spend some deal amount of time to locate specific candidates (eligible ones) keeping in mind that those will contribute to the economical growth. They have check-list to pick candidates. Not everyone gets NOI.

In your case (OINP), you have reached out to them so, they need to check whether you are eligible and will contribute to economical growth or not. And for that they must need more time. Paper based process PR has been slower and 15-18 months processing is outside anyone's control. Who knows they might switch to online processing soon to make you and others happy. lol
haha i hope the same but i believe once we receive nominations our process would remain the same as we havn’t submitted our ECA and english ability with the docs.

how about of you take it the other way around in case of HCP,I believe they don’t have to spend more time ,the filters do it for them these days the reason why they mention the processing time for HCP less than this one .now they are making HCP slow so that the CRS doesnt go up.Imagine what would happen early next year when SINP nominees start getting nominations,SINP has been too aggressive lately.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
hey guys!

i hope you all are keeping well.

i came across this thread couple of days back though i ve been on lookout for fellow applicants since ages lol.congratulations to all those who have already received nomination.Sorry if i am wrong ,i have gone thru this thread from beginning until the last page ,to my understanding until now only 2 fellow applicants have received nominations @chivinas and @Fonca am i right? yesterday there was a mention of some other person who received nomination yesterday who is likely not a member of this forum and applied on sep 9.hey @phanikiran.kara i believe you also applied on sep 9 have you received any reply from oinp?

Since my file was submitted by a rep and i guess he is too busy to see my updates everyday i can only estimate the timelines as and when informed by him

Sep 20-Submission(exact date)
Moved to Assessment around 20th Oct
and then I am not sure when it moved to Awaiting Info(current status as of last week) and if it moved to Awaiting Info before it moved to DIP or before.

My employer submitted the required info last week and i am not aware of the current status as of now though i am after my rep to inform me at the earliest.Do you guys have any insight ,”Awaiting info” status can come up during assessment or DIP?

also @phanikiran.kara and others who submitted around sep 10-15 what is your current status.

Thanks!
Yes, for now the nominated ones are Fonca, me (chivinas), and today VeganHero!
In this group, there have been awaiting info in assessment and in DIP!
I hope you and all others have your nomination soon!

Last edited:

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
haha i hope the same but i believe once we receive nominations our process would remain the same as we havn’t submitted our ECA and english ability with the docs.

how about of you take it the other way around in case of HCP,I believe they don’t have to spend more time ,the filters do it for them these days the reason why they mention the processing time for HCP less than this one .now they are making HCP slow so that the CRS doesnt go up.Imagine what would happen early next year when SINP nominees start getting nominations,SINP has been too aggressive lately.

Whether System finds the candidates or manual find- The fact remains same that they intent to locate specific NOC candidates that they want to be immigrated. That's one of reasons Express Entry is designed for. Another reason is that to get your PR quicker. Somebody likes it or not, that's how the system works. PR through EE is also not a cake-walk.

An Express entry is profile is free. If you have no chance with EE, then pick another route. The scenario changes based on influx of people want to migrate to Canada every year. The influx of people is huge compare to the last 2 years and Canada immigration is finding the best way to find an equilibrium between people not lose interest and at the same time, they will get benefited with different streams.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I've just got the nomination!
Thanks, God!

My timeline:

Submitted:
Sep 20
Assessment: Oct 18
DIP: Nov 13
Nomination: Nov 26

Guys, don't lose hope. It's going to happen.
Yeah!! congratulations @VeganHero!!!
BTW... where are you from?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Good to know and congrats! did you receive email notice for each status change?
You receive email when status goes to assessment and when you are nominated. When changes to DIP, don't.

Reactions: J20190911