+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
@GG12345 Wish you good luck bro for EE draw.I might be wrong but I think the files which still show as submitted will be taken for assessment beginning next year

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Wish you good luck bro for EE draw.I might be wrong but I think the files which still show as submitted will be taken for assessment beginning next year
Thanks,
yes, I have been forecasting that, if you read older threads.

Last edited:

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
hey guys!

i hope you all are keeping well.

i came across this thread couple of days back though i ve been on lookout for fellow applicants since ages lol.congratulations to all those who have already received nomination.Sorry if i am wrong ,i have gone thru this thread from beginning until the last page ,to my understanding until now only 2 fellow applicants have received nominations @chivinas and @Fonca am i right? yesterday there was a mention of some other person who received nomination yesterday who is likely not a member of this forum and applied on sep 9.hey @phanikiran.kara i believe you also applied on sep 9 have you received any reply from oinp?

Since my file was submitted by a rep and i guess he is too busy to see my updates everyday i can only estimate the timelines as and when informed by him

Sep 20-Submission(exact date)
Moved to Assessment around 20th Oct
and then I am not sure when it moved to Awaiting Info(current status as of last week) and if it moved to Awaiting Info before it moved to DIP or before.

My employer submitted the required info last week and i am not aware of the current status as of now though i am after my rep to inform me at the earliest.Do you guys have any insight ,”Awaiting info” status can come up during assessment or DIP?

also @phanikiran.kara and others who submitted around sep 10-15 what is your current status.

Thanks!

Hi Singh190920!
Until so far I haven't found there is somebody whose status changed from Submitted to Assessement after October 18th, SO, I am assuming that your status was changed on October 18th as well.:)

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
hey guys!

i came across this thread couple of days back though i ve been on lookout for fellow applicants since ages lol.congratulations to all those who have already received nomination.Sorry if i am wrong ,i have gone thru this thread from beginning until the last page ,to my understanding until now only 2 fellow applicants have received nominations @chivinas and @Fonca am i right? yesterday there was a mention of some other person who received nomination yesterday who is likely not a member of this forum and applied on sep 9.hey @phanikiran.kara i believe you also applied on sep 9 have you received any reply from oinp?

Since my file was submitted by a rep and i guess he is too busy to see my updates everyday i can only estimate the timelines as and when informed by him

and then I am not sure when it moved to Awaiting Info(current status as of last week) and if it moved to Awaiting Info before it moved to DIP or before.

My employer submitted the required info last week and i am not aware of the current status as of now though i am after my rep to inform me at the earliest.Do you guys have any insight ,”Awaiting info” status can come up during assessment or DIP?

also @phanikiran.kara and others who submitted around sep 10-15 what is your current status.

Thanks!
Hi Singh I am still in submitted from 12 SEP.. sorry I don't know about your query...

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
hey guys!

Thanks!
hey guys!

Thanks!
'awaiting info' means that OINP request more info from applications while they are handling the request, so I would suppose it can come from any phase after submitted.

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I've just got the nomination!
Thanks, God!

My timeline:

Submitted:
Sep 20
Assessment: Oct 18
DIP: Nov 13
Nomination: Nov 26

Guys, don't lose hope. It's going to happen.
so finally we have someone who submitted on sep 20 (same as my submission date ) who has received nomination.Awesome congrats ! @VeganHero .Keeping my fingers crossed , I am surely gonna be sleepless now if mine doesnt come soon

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Thanks, God!

My timeline:

Submitted:
Sep 20

Congrats! Your application went in assessment phase so, they eventually processed it.

Lynnnn

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Thanks, God!

My timeline:

Submitted:
Sep 20

Thanks, God!

My timeline:

Submitted:
Sep 20

Good to know and congrats! did you receive email notice for each status change?

Reactions: J20190911

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I suppose I might just be wrong no offences I think the files which havn’t been taken for assessment until now will not be processed this year,they will be taken for assessment in next year’s quota but i dont get the criteria for the files which still havnt been taken for assessment something needs to be common to all the files which havnt been taken yet

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I guess Brazilians have made more (OINP) goals :D.
OINP have been very slow which is already clear seeing Oct results (only 100 nominations).
More nominations leads to the higher CRS. ( 475 CRS proved it)
Less Nominations will bring CRS down or make it stable at least ( last draw had cut off 472 and tomorrow's will be even lower, could be 469-470)

The current CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool has direct impact on immigration. As per current EE pool distribution, around 43K people have CRS in 400-450 range and 20K between 451-600. This is huge, many people want to immigrate to Canada.
Fed Gov. and provinces do work together to tackle this huge influx.

OINP alone still have 2000 or more applications in pending, If they start approving with a faster pace, CRS will never go down. It applies to all PNP provider provinces. so, Pending/submitted ONIP cases will move very slowly and forget the processing time. Some of us will see the update by Dec or early next year. Just stay tuned guys!