+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hi Folks,

My status now changed to awaiting confirmation
how Victor , did you send the documents after notice of intent for refusal? and what is your timeline?

also you have already ITA so you might have started the process on that for getting PR , so why do you need OINP which is delay process and also you grabing one more is not good when you have already one , my intention is nothing bad dont misunderstand me , i am thinking it might help someone else who is waiting on OINP and who dont have EE option instead people just getting both ITA and OINP and then rejecting the other :mad:

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hi
I applied for bridging open work permit. I submitted my application to OINP last October 1, 2019. I also have EE profile and got an ITA on October 2, 2019. I submitted by residency application on October 18, 2019 and got an AOR and used it to apply for my bridging open work permit paper base. (as per advice by our corporate lawyer)

I did not withdraw my OINP application that time because I thought its better to have federal application and provincial application.

My proof is the letter from FEDEX that my application package was received in Edmonton Mailroom on October 24, 2019.

Even if your OINP application is not associated with EE, however, Province gets to know somehow you are also EE candidate. The reason is that federal gov. IRCC works closely with provinces in defining Visa terms on approved visas. I had detailed discussion with with OINP customer care and they mentioned it's all candidate's call to withdraw application or not but not to get surprised if marked ineligible for the nomination.

After ITA, I did withdraw my OINP profile based on the discussion I had with OINP. Even if you submit approved BOWP letter to them, high chances that they will reject the case since you are telling them you have been an EE candidate. It's unfortunate that your status expired during ONIP process. BOWP processing is 110 days for paper based and I think you can expect it to be approved within next couple of weeks. See what your lawyer says about this situation. Good luck!

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Even if your OINP application is not associated with EE, however, Province gets to know somehow you are also EE candidate. The reason is that federal gov. IRCC works closely with provinces in defining Visa terms on approved visas. I had detailed discussion with with OINP customer care and they mentioned it's all candidate's call to withdraw application or not but not to get surprised if marked ineligible for the nomination.

After ITA, I did withdraw my OINP profile based on the discussion I had with OINP. Even if you submit approved BOWP letter to them, high chances that they will reject the case since you are telling them you have been an EE candidate. It's unfortunate that your status expired during ONIP process. BOWP processing is 110 days for paper based and I think you can expect it to be approved within next couple of weeks. See what your lawyer says about this situation. Good luck!
Hi,

Thank you for your insight. I may have to discuss it again with our lawyer just better to withdraw my application

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
how Victor , did you send the documents after notice of intent for refusal? and what is your timeline?

also you have already ITA so you might have started the process on that for getting PR , so why do you need OINP which is delay process and also you grabing one more is not good when you have already one , my intention is nothing bad dont misunderstand me , i am thinking it might help someone else who is waiting on OINP and who dont have EE option instead people just getting both ITA and OINP and then rejecting the other :mad:
Hi,

Not yet, I haven't sent the document yet as we are waiting for our lawyer's input. I understand your opinion, that time when I was so stressed out because of the visa issues, I grabbed whatever is possible for greater chance and help me with anxiety knowing that I have a back up plan incase CEC doesn't work.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hi,

Not yet, I haven't sent the document yet as we are waiting for our lawyer's input. I understand your opinion, that time when I was so stressed out because of the visa issues, I grabbed whatever is possible for greater chance and help me with anxiety knowing that I have a back up plan incase CEC doesn't work.
cool, what is your timeline?

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
cool, what is your timeline?
Hi,

here's my timeline for both application:

EE application:
ITA : October 2, 2019
Medical Passed: November 13, 2019
ADR: Police certificate: January 10, 2020 ( submitted )
Now I'm waiting

for OINP Job-Offer stream:
October 1, 2019: Submitted my application
December 2019: Assessment
January 9, 2020: DIP
January 22, 2020: Awaiting for confirmation.

Reactions: kumar143

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hi,

here's my timeline for both application:

EE application:
ITA : October 2, 2019
Medical Passed: November 13, 2019
ADR: Police certificate: January 10, 2020 ( submitted )
Now I'm waiting

for OINP Job-Offer stream:
October 1, 2019: Submitted my application
December 2019: Assessment
January 9, 2020: DIP
January 22, 2020: Awaiting for confirmation.
Guys anyone knows what is the status Awaiting for confirmation means ? anyone had this status before? is it after DIP and before Approval?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Same here! my status just changed to awaiting information .....but didn't require me for any supporting document ..anyone knows why?
maybe they ask something to your employers, ask them if they got an email.

Reactions: lamariposa

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Hi
I applied for bridging open work permit. I submitted my application to OINP last October 1, 2019. I also have EE profile and got an ITA on October 2, 2019. I submitted by residency application on October 18, 2019 and got an AOR and used it to apply for my bridging open work permit paper base. (as per advice by our corporate lawyer)

I did not withdraw my OINP application that time because I thought its better to have federal application and provincial application.

My proof is the letter from FEDEX that my application package was received in Edmonton Mailroom on October 24, 2019.
Yes, I think either one is okay for you. You don't need to apply both of them.