+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Ok wait. This is based on my personal experience and in any case, who would you prefer to process faster? Someone loyal and has been contributing to the economy? Or someone good on paper who may or may not turn up. I know Canada needs good people. But 4:1 discrimination against the timelines is unfair.

Coming to the petition, once the petition is closed, a link to it can be shared with the ministry of immigration. People have done that already and got replies that their appeal will be looked into. It does not hurt to sign anyways. The website is clean and does not spam.

Hey, How would these petition signers determine someone is loyal candidate? on What basis? Does this petition passes IRCC as message that we are the most loyal candidates? lol I think It's all made up agenda so that people will sign petitions as they get frustrated with a long waiting. I'm not opposing the steps to make process faster, of course, all candidates deserves the fast-track. But, claiming other candidates disloyal on certain assumptions and without any facts is something not justified, and that should not be the agenda to sign the petition, is what i meant. I get surprised to see people endorse that agenda.

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Me too, Today complete 1 month just in DIP!
Hi

I just got an email: Notice of Intent to refuse Application.
They are asking proof of my legal status in Canada. My post graduate work permit expired last October 27, 2019 but prior to that I submitted an extension by mail. It was received in Edmonton mailroom on October 24, 2019. I haven't received the acknowledgement receipt because its paper base but I do have the receipt that the application was received on October 24.

Any inputs?

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hi

They are asking proof of my legal status in Canada. My post graduate work permit expired last October 27, 2019 but prior to that I submitted an extension by mail. It was received in Edmonton mailroom on October 24, 2019. I haven't received the acknowledgement receipt because its paper base but I do have the receipt that the application was received on October 24.

Any inputs?
It is a good question they asked you, so, are you in applied status, tourism? You have to have a status, what is your currently?

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Hi

Any inputs?
Did your employer apply a LMIA for you?
What kinds of proof did you Provide for applying the extension of WP?

victor101

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Did your employer apply a LMIA for you?
What kinds of proof did you Provide for applying the extension of WP?
Hi
I applied for bridging open work permit. I submitted my application to OINP last October 1, 2019. I also have EE profile and got an ITA on October 2, 2019. I submitted by residency application on October 18, 2019 and got an AOR and used it to apply for my bridging open work permit paper base. (as per advice by our corporate lawyer)

I did not withdraw my OINP application that time because I thought its better to have federal application and provincial application.

My proof is the letter from FEDEX that my application package was received in Edmonton Mailroom on October 24, 2019.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
but that is for Human capital stream :) and you are not one of them right?
I am one of them 2173 who is forced to take Paper path.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hey, How would these petition signers determine someone is loyal candidate? on What basis? Does this petition passes IRCC as message that we are the most loyal candidates? lol I think It's all made up agenda so that people will sign petitions as they get frustrated with a long waiting. I'm not opposing the steps to make process faster, of course, all candidates deserves the fast-track. But, claiming other candidates disloyal on certain assumptions and without any facts is something not justified, and that should not be the agenda to sign the petition, is what i meant. I get surprised to see people endorse that agenda.
I am not saying disloyal, how to ascertain loyalty for someone who is not in Canada already? Probability is less (no complaints against any EE applicant, especially the ones from Canada). Anyways..

Why are paper PR applications processed 4 times slower? Don't see a strong reason. So, probably a change is needed, or I dont know the reason. In any case, it does not hurt to appeal. Appeals need support and majority. The only way to collect support of unknown people is through online means. It does not hurt to sign, it does not take any time. So, what is the complain? Just FYI, I did not start that petition. I am just supporting it.

A similar petition was closed and forwarded to the ministry for which a reply has been received as well. Check the comments.
https://www.change.org/p/significant-delay-in-processing-of-pr-applications-for-inland-provincial-nominees