+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
@chivinas @Fonca what is IMM008DEP Additional dependants/Declaration form , i already added dependents in Generic application form so i dont have additional dependents so should we leave the form unfilled? please advise. also do myself and my spouse need to have a joint bank account ? please advise.

altaf350

Oct 23, 2017
Thanks for the reply, since the nomination is employer based(the employer name shown on the nomination certificate), and I suppose the work permit support only eligible to my current employer? it means I might not able to apply for new work permit based on current PNP?
Yes.

But, if you get a new job, you can send the job offer (mandatory) along with pay stubs (if you can) to OINP. Also the employer should fulfill the requirements outlined by OINP.

Then OINP will go through the details you furnished and if they're okay, they'll issue another work permit which is employer specific.

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Yes.

But, if you get a new job, you can send the job offer (mandatory) along with pay stubs (if you can) to OINP. Also the employer should fulfill the requirements outlined by OINP.

Then OINP will go through the details you furnished and if they're okay, they'll issue another work permit which is employer specific.
got it, thanks.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
@chivinas @Fonca what is IMM008DEP Additional dependants/Declaration form , i already added dependents in Generic application form so i dont have additional dependents so should we leave the form unfilled? please advise. also do myself and my spouse need to have a joint bank account ? please advise.
If you have more dependants that the ones that enter in the generic application, you can add them there.

Reactions: Fonca

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Here you can see an explanation guide on how to fill all the forms point by point:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
yes i have seen that , i am filling in Background/Declartion form i am confused how many years in elementary and how many years in secondary as the form asks all the details from secondary and above also mostly we need to attach marks sheets from secondary and above may be i am not sure though to PR packet ? but when i was studying i was thinking 11 and 12 was secondary and 1- 10 is elementary :) one of the link shows as below for Education system in India so i am not sure if i have to give from 9-12 ( problem is i dont have grade 9 marks sheets only Grade 10 and above i have) or to give Grad 10 -12 as secondary since i have those marks sheets please advise and what you did in your case?

Education School/Level Grades Age Years
Primary Elementary School 1–8 6–14 8
Secondary Secondary School 9–12 14–18 4

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
@chivinas @Fonca @Varindersohal , need some help from you guys:
1. Have you already provided your fingerprints and photo? or this only happen when receives letter from IRCC to request so?
2. when you mailed your PR application package, how did you know the status changes to AR? I'm asking this because my lawyer will help me mail all stuffs and I don't know whether I can track the status or not.

Thanks.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
1. Have you already provided your fingerprints and photo? or this only happen when receives letter from IRCC to request so?
2. when you mailed your PR application package, how did you know the status changes to AR? I'm asking this because my lawyer will help me mail all stuffs and I don't know whether I can track the status or not.

Thanks.
No, you have to do your biometrics when they ask for them. They send indications when AOR.
They don't give you AR. It's the notification from the courier that your package was received at the CIO.

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019

Thanks.
You have to send the pictures as explained on the docs list.
When you send your documents, you must send with tracking, so you know when they receive them there (AR).

Reactions: chivinas

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
yes i have seen that , i am filling in Background/Declartion form i am confused how many years in elementary and how many years in secondary as the form asks all the details from secondary and above also mostly we need to attach marks sheets from secondary and above may be i am not sure though to PR packet ? but when i was studying i was thinking 11 and 12 was secondary and 1- 10 is elementary :) one of the link shows as below for Education system in India so i am not sure if i have to give from 9-12 ( problem is i dont have grade 9 marks sheets only Grade 10 and above i have) or to give Grad 10 -12 as secondary since i have those marks sheets please advise and what you did in your case?

Education School/Level Grades Age Years
Primary Elementary School 1–8 6–14 8
Secondary Secondary School 9–12 14–18 4
I didn't send marks sheets, they do not ask for them.
In my country we have:
Primary School 7 years (6-12 years)
Secondary School 5 years (13-17 years)
That is 12 years.
I also did a 3 years tertiary study.
I put 15 years of study total

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020

Thanks.
When you send your documents, you must send with tracking, so you know when they receive them there (AR).
Yes, it's true, you have to send 2 photos of each applicant. I did them at Shoppers Drug Mart

Reactions: Leo.ca

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Yes, it's true, you have to send 2 photos of each applicant. I did them at Shoppers Drug Mart
thanks for the info, I already have our photos ready, what I wondering is the fingerprints, now it's clear.
I had a bad luck, OINP made a mistake when they issue the certificate for me, they still use the old name of my employer, my lawyer has sent a request to OINP to have the name amend, so I can have PR application package send after this complete, hope it will be mailed out in earlier January.
BTW, which thread are you referring to share the application status after package submitted?
I am checking this thread, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/january-2019-onwards-paper-based-pr-applicants-waiting-for-aor-mr-ppr.616340/page-166
seems that many person got PR within 1 year, sounds not too bad?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
thanks for the info, I already have our photos ready, what I wondering is the fingerprints, now it's clear.
I had a bad luck, OINP made a mistake when they issue the certificate for me, they still use the old name of my employer, my lawyer has sent a request to OINP to have the name amend, so I can have PR application package send after this complete, hope it will be mailed out in earlier January.
BTW, which thread are you referring to share the application status after package submitted?
I am checking this thread, https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/january-2019-onwards-paper-based-pr-applicants-waiting-for-aor-mr-ppr.616340/page-166
I am not following any yet, but I saw on myimmitracker the same, that is geting around a year to have PR. Not bad really, I hope for the next Crhistmas to be a PR of Canada!!!

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Yes, I did see someone got their PR within 1 year as well, However, there also someone who got theirs within 3 years! It's horrible! I can't imagine how they spent and survived the painful days and nights in the 3 years!

DON'T know how to say something to comfort you for OINP mistake, take it easy... It's life.

You can submit the package in January, it is not bad. From now on, it is Christmas Season, everything is slow.

Hopeful the rest of us can get our nomination IN January 2020!

Guys, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!