+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

altaf350

Oct 23, 2017
Thank you! I would wait for them to ask for the medical tests. I don't want to take a chance to lose time trying to win time. The process is large enough, so one month more or one month less is the same!
Makes sense.

It's for maybe, applicants on Humanitarian grounds who need quickly to establish ties with Canada.

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
I am anxiously waiting for AOR! I am expecting to have it in February, as I saw on Immitracker that most of the applications received in November 2018 got AOR in February 2019. It seems that this time of the year the process is slower since during other months I saw many applications that got AOR faster.
What is your bet?
Same!
If all goes well, last week of January or 1st of February.
I saw the we are side by side on immitracker as well :D:D

Reactions: chivinas

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
what is AOR ? and when do you get it?
“Acknowledgment Of Receipt”. An AOR indicates that the Canadian consulate, embassy, or high commission, has received your application for permanent residency and has issued a case file number for the application submitted.

Meaning: they started to analyze the documents, you can link the process number to your account and check the updates.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Same!
If all goes well, last week of January or 1st of February.
I saw the we are side by side on immitracker as well :D:D
Yes! I saw you there too! :D:D:D:D
We are together in this!

Reactions: Fonca

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Need your advice guys !!
CRS 412... NOC 2131(Civil Eng)...CLB 8..I already see I obtain minimum points for pnp for some provinces ..can you tell me if there are chances to take NOI from any province in a few months time?!
I have always thought about it that how much do I have to approximately wait for
provincial nomination. I believe, however, timing really depends on the volume of current applications.

I also could not find a proper source for clarifying the time required.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
“Acknowledgment Of Receipt”. An AOR indicates that the Canadian consulate, embassy, or high commission, has received your application for permanent residency and has issued a case file number for the application submitted.

Meaning: they started to analyze the documents, you can link the process number to your account and check the updates.
so what is AR Then ?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
so what is AR Then ?
AR means Application Received. When your package gets the CIO office, the receptionist signs to the mailman as they received your letter. That is the date when they received the package, and goes to a pile waiting to be opened.

vekoti

Jun 12, 2019
Hello Everyone, I moved to Canada in Aug on ICT work permit. I have job offer and 12 years work experience in same category. can I apply for ONIP with job offer once it opens up may be in 2020 and do I need to give IELTS test also? Please suggest.

Thanks
Koti

altaf350

Oct 23, 2017
Hello Everyone, I moved to Canada in Aug on ICT work permit. I have job offer and 12 years work experience in same category. can I apply for ONIP with job offer once it opens up may be in 2020 and do I need to give IELTS test also? Please suggest.

Thanks
Koti
Do know that Foreign worker stream requires a minimum of 2 years of work experience, Canadian or Overseas or both combined.

For PNP which doesn't depend on Express Entry, you don't have to give IELTS. If you want to go for EE based provincial programs, they're still open and you need to give IELTS, have EE profile filled. Province will choose desired candidates from EE stream.