+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
Yes, I did see someone got their PR within 1 year as well, However, there also someone who got theirs within 3 years! It's horrible! I can't imagine how they spent and survived the painful days and nights in the 3 years!

DON'T know how to say something to comfort you for OINP mistake, take it easy... It's life.

You can submit the package in January, it is not bad. From now on, it is Christmas Season, everything is slow.

Hopeful the rest of us can get our nomination IN January 2020!

Guys, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas ....... Happy New Year

Reactions: J20190911

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Yes, I did see someone got their PR within 1 year as well, However, there also someone who got theirs within 3 years! It's horrible! I can't imagine how they spent and survived the painful days and nights in the 3 years!

DON'T know how to say something to comfort you for OINP mistake, take it easy... It's life.

You can submit the package in January, it is not bad. From now on, it is Christmas Season, everything is slow.

Hopeful the rest of us can get our nomination IN January 2020!

Guys, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Thanks Xixi, hope I can have package mailed in January, and wish you guys still waiting for the nomination get approval soon as well.

Happy holiday!

lamariposa

Apr 22, 2019
Happy holiday guys,hope the rest of us will have our New year gift for 2020 soon! or I shall take the IELTS for getting the bonus 600 credit and leave this behind ..=P

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
@chivinas @Fonca can you guys tell me what all documents we need to submit along with PR packet and also do I need have to joint bank account for myself and my spouse for PR is that a condition?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
@chivinas @Fonca can you guys tell me what all documents we need to submit along with PR packet
All the documents listed in the Checklist: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

@chivinas @Fonca cdo I need have to joint bank account for myself and my spouse for PR is that a condition?
It's not needed, but if you have it, you can send it. That is most important if you are not married, as a means to demonstrate that you are a couple.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
In imm008_4e, we need to fill in the available funds in CA $, but in the checklist i didn't find that we need to provide the financial proof.

am i right? @chivinas
Yes, that's correct. Anyway, I attached the bank statement, because I am not married to my husband, so I send that as a proof of relationship.

Reactions: kumar143 and luxixi

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am really frustrated with my point currently, I got 445 after couples of my attempt in IELST. I really want to be eligible under ON Human Capital, however on their website which mentions "Education: All applicants must have a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree or an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree.". But I have ECA report as 3 years diploma in my back home. Is there anyone got a PR or invitation from Ontario with your 3 years diploma?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone in forum.

Thanks,

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi Everyone,

I am really frustrated with my point currently, I got 445 after couples of my attempt in IELST. I really want to be eligible under ON Human Capital, however on their website which mentions "Education: All applicants must have a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree or an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree.". But I have ECA report as 3 years diploma in my back home. Is there anyone got a PR or invitation from Ontario with your 3 years diploma?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone in forum.

Thanks,
Are you in Canada or overseas?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I'm in Canada and will be gain 1 year experience in Jan
If you get a Job Offer from your employer, you can apply to the OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream
http://www.mri.gov.on.ca/repository/oinp_en_worker.pdf
This stream is no Express Entry, you don't need ECA nor IELTS (if your NOC is 0, A or B).
You need 2 years of work experience in the same NOC (you can combine your work here with your work in your home country).

Reactions: dactoan.nguyen

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
If you get a Job Offer from your employer, you can apply to the OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream
http://www.mri.gov.on.ca/repository/oinp_en_worker.pdf
This stream is no Express Entry, you don't need ECA nor IELTS (if your NOC is 0, A or B).
You need 2 years of work experience in the same NOC (you can combine your work here with your work in your home country).
Hi Chivinas,
I've currently working as an IT Fulltime permanent position. Thanks for your advice.

Reactions: chivinas