+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
OMG, do you think it will get higher still? It's impossible as it is! :eek:
that's my guess as equation will change since there would be more candidates with CRS 470+ in next 2 months. That's because these PNP approvals. Hope back to back EE draw will help in bringing CRS down but constant influx of PNP approved candidates will be an issue..

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Hey guys. I need some help with sorting my situation out. I will be applying for the foreign worker employer job offer stream. I received two different responses from Ontario PNP about the two year requirements, and am extremely confused.

Below are my conditions,

1. My NOC is 2151 (I am working as an intern architect, and 2151 is the closest NOC I can find).
2. Full time of 1 year and 7 months (3300 hours), and part time of 10 months (400 hours)
3. Employment verification from employer will state no license required.

I called Ontario PNP a month ago; the gentleman told me, as long as the total duration is two years, and the total hours add up to equivalent of two years of full time (3120 hours), I am qualified to apply. But when I double checked yesterday; the lady told me I cannot mix and match my hours; it has to be either two years of full time or four years of part time.

I would really appreciate some input on this. Express entry isn’t working out for me, as I am currently 20 points short of the current cut off score. Also, has anyone applied with similar conditions as mine?

Thanks in advance.

As per OINP website:

• at least two years of paid full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) work experience in the same occupation (same NOC code) as your job offer gained within the five years prior to submitting your application. If your work experience was gained in Canada, you must have been legally living and working in Canada

arvw

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
As per OINP website:

• at least two years of paid full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) work experience in the same occupation (same NOC code) as your job offer gained within the five years prior to submitting your application. If your work experience was gained in Canada, you must have been legally living and working in Canada
I do have more than 2 years of work experience in the same NOC in the past five years with total hours exceeding the required 3120 hours. Has anyone applied with similar conditions as mine?

Last edited:

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hi there! I've been a silent reader here since September. I do have a questions because this really makes me anxious :D

My timeline:
August 31 - Submitted
October 7 - Assessment
October 22 - DIP
November 1 - OINP asked additional info regarding my application (30-days to submit)
November 13 - Employer submitted the additional info

Should I be getting a confirmation email from them that they have received the said email? I haven't got an email since Wednesday.
Should we resend the email? My HR manager is willing to resend it as she always asked me if someone replied to the email she sent.

Thanks in advance for your inputs! :)
Wow, enquiry in DIP !! This is rare.. even if you send simple email, within 24 hours you get a generic acknowledgement. Their systems are down for maintenance till Monday. I would wait till Monday and then resend on Tuesday if there is no reply.

Reactions: jecr

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I do have more than 2 years of work experience in the same NOC in the past five years with total hours exceeding the required 3120 hours. Has anyone applied with similar conditions as mine?
I applied with 13 months of work experience in Canada and 11 months in my home country. But both in the same NOC, but the two of them were full time.
I think that the correct answer is the first one you had. Anyway, the stream is closed right now. Probably will re-open in January. If you have 1 year 7 months now, in January you will have 1 year 9 monts... that's no so far from getting 2 years of full time experience, dont?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I counted that there are 16 applicants in our senior club :) , and 7 of us are still in "submitted".
what we could do is just waiting in happy mood.
Seniour Club sound much better than Old People Club.... LOL :rolleyes:;):)

Reactions: Fonca and Aryan888

arvw

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
I applied with 13 months of work experience in Canada and 11 months in my home country. But both in the same NOC, but the two of them were full time.
I think that the correct answer is the first one you had. Anyway, the stream is closed right now. Probably will re-open in January. If you have 1 year 7 months now, in January you will have 1 year 9 monts... that's no so far from getting 2 years of full time experience, dont?
Thanks. I guess I will call next month to check again. I do want to believe the first one I have is the correct answer lol

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I am newbie for this forum topic. Does anybody know if we need to submit proof of fund for "Schedule 4: Economic Classes – Provincial Nominee (IMM 0008 – Schedule 4)". I got my nomination under Foreign Worker On Nov 8. Any Help is much appreciated.
Although the application package does not specify it, I sent the bank statement just in case. I think that schedule 4 is a sworn declaration, and that is enough.

The application guide states:
Question 4, Funds:
Indicate the amount of unencumbered (by debts or obligations) transferable and available funds you have in Canadian dollars.
Read the declaration carefully. Sign and date in the boxes provided. By signing, you declare that you fully understand the questions asked, and that the information you have provided is complete, truthful, and correct.

It doesn't mention to submit proof of fund.

Last edited:

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Mine is always FTE exp and NOC never changed. I had to show previous company exp. to meet 2 years work exp. condition. An experience letter from my previous companies does not have mention of NOC code but mention of the job duties (matching with current NOC), Job title/position, FTE and work hours (40/week) etc. That will work, right ?

Last edited:

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Mine is always FTE exp and NOC never changed. I had to show previous company exp. to meet 2 years work exp. condition. An experience letter from my previous companies does not have mention of NOC code but mention of the job duties (matching with current NOC), Job title/position, FTE and work hours (40/week) etc. That will work, right ?
I think so, in my case worked that way. My job letters didn't mention the NOC, but the title and duties matched the NOC.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thanks. I guess I will call next month to check again. I do want to believe the first one I have is the correct answer lol
arvw, if you read the Application Guide (http://www.mri.gov.on.ca/repository/oinp_en_worker.pdf), in the point 2.1.2. it states:

To meet the work experience requirement, you must provide documentation demonstrating that:
• you have at least two years of cumulative paid full-time work experience, or the equivalent in paid part-time work experience, within the last five years prior to the date of application submission.
Cumulative means that your combined periods of work experience add up to a total of two years. In other words, you do not need to demonstrate that your periods of employment were back to back. There can be gaps in your employment provided that all the periods of work stated in your application add up to two years within five years of the date of application submission.

If you have:
1 year + 7 months Full-Time = 19 months FT
10 months Part-Time = 5 months FT
TOTAL: 24 months FT, that's 2 years of cumulative full-time work experience
I am pretty sure that you fulfill that requirement!

Reactions: arvw