+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will be undergoing scheduled system maintenance on Thursday, November 14, 2019 from 2:00 p.m. (EST) to Monday, November 18 at 9:00 a.m. (EST). You may be unable to submit an online application during this time.

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
[1] IMO, all of these applications submitted in the week intake was closed have been kept on hold. OINIP have had a lot on their plates as about 2500 nominations were under processing since Sep. They had sent 2500+ NOI in Aug'2019 alone.
[2] OINIP must be trying to clear those applications (received as part of NOI response) within standard processing of 30-60 days. They had anticipated that Sep, Oct and Nov would be the their busiest months of the year and smartly closed the intake on 09/23. @chivinas It also tells why most of the cases on other forum started getting into DIP this month.
[3] By Mid Sep, OINIP had hardly 600 nominations left and many pending applications. so, processing time and future of our applications was blurry at that point of time itself.
[4] OINIP is not fully freed up from Aug/Sep'2019 nomination applications yet. Our applications are still under consideration since submitted within 14 days window, otherwise OINP would have confirmed that up-front. However, Let's forget 90 days processing time, Lucky ones will get approvals in Jan/feb' 2020 ( technically under year 2020 quota)
I know there was a OINP Representitive engagement session from 10:30 to 12:00 this morning, are these what they were talking about on the session?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I know there was a OINP Representitive engagement session from 10:30 to 12:00 this morning, are these what they were talking about on the session?
Not sure about that session or talking points. I would have loved to attend it in -person to show them a photocopy of my application status.

Reactions: Fonca

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Once you create account and login with GCKey, you will find the link at the bottom of page that says "apply to come to Canada" >> Select Express entry>> complete the profile and then submit. It's not mandatory to submit application in one go. you can save and exit as well. You can withdraw profile if needed but that can not be re-used again, one must create a new profile. Ideally, It make sense to create profile once you have ECA and IETLS results available.
Thanks GG , there is a question which province or territory would you consider living in? should I select all the provinces I can or the should I select ON only because I am living here, why are they asking the question? if they give ITA for other provinces should it means I need to show the documents to reside and job offer letter in those provinces?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Thanks GG , there is a question which province or territory would you consider living in? should I select all the provinces I can or the should I select ON only because I am living here, why are they asking the question? if they give ITA for other provinces should it means I need to show the documents to reside and job offer letter in those provinces?
If you select "All" -- You are allowing all provinces in Canada to send you notification of interest (NOI). You can also choose specific province you are interested living in, then only that province can send you NOI. .

Last edited: