+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
arvw, if you read the Application Guide (http://www.mri.gov.on.ca/repository/oinp_en_worker.pdf), in the point 2.1.2. it states:

To meet the work experience requirement, you must provide documentation demonstrating that:
• you have at least two years of cumulative paid full-time work experience, or the equivalent in paid part-time work experience, within the last five years prior to the date of application submission.
Cumulative means that your combined periods of work experience add up to a total of two years. In other words, you do not need to demonstrate that your periods of employment were back to back. There can be gaps in your employment provided that all the periods of work stated in your application add up to two years within five years of the date of application submission.

If you have:
1 year + 7 months Full-Time = 19 months FT
10 months Part-Time = 5 months FT
TOTAL: 24 months FT, that's 2 years of cumulative full-time work experience
I am pretty sure that you fulfill that requirement!

How about NOC on 2 different jobs?

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Guys what will happen if you select many provinces in EE and then if you get NOI from one of the provinces other than you are currently staying and working, do you have to move there immediately or after the EE HCP stream is applied and nominated and then you need to move?
a) anybody know what conditions would be presented? like stay in that province for at least 2 years or so?
b) what happens if they leave the province before 2 years (let's say for example.) ? will their PR gets cancelled.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Guys what will happen if you select many provinces in EE and then if you get NOI from one of the provinces other than you are currently staying and working, do you have to move there immediately or after the EE HCP stream is applied and nominated and then you need to move?
a) anybody know what conditions would be presented? like stay in that province for at least 2 years or so?
b) what happens if they leave the province before 2 years (let's say for example.) ? will their PR gets cancelled.
This is a complex question Kumar123 and one must seek an advice from immigration experts as there is no straightforward answer. The Federal gov. will assess your PR application even if you are nominated. Federal gov. has their own contracts, terms and policies with all the provinces and territories with regard to an immigration. When you become a provincial nominee, It means you have shown an interest to live in that province. Once PR is approved and whenever you arrive at port of entry of that province, an officer should get convinced that you have all intent to live/work there. As far as I have read, there is no rule which says one must travel to province immediately after PR, However one must have a plan in place to relocate after PR (like finding job there). Once you live in that province and become citizen, PNP rules do not apply anymore. You are free to travel anywhere like a wind.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
How about NOC on 2 different jobs?
As far as the NOC is the same, you can have 2, 3, or whatever number of jobs, but all of them should be the same NOC.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
This is a complex question Kumar123 and one must seek an advice from immigration experts as there is no straightforward answer. The Federal gov. will assess your PR application even if you are nominated. Federal gov. has their own contracts, terms and policies with all the provinces and territories with regard to an immigration. When you become a provincial nominee, It means you have shown an interest to live in that province. Once PR is approved and whenever you arrive at port of entry of that province, an officer should get convinced that you have all intent to live/work there. As far as I have read, there is no rule which says one must travel to province immediately after PR, However one must have a plan in place to relocate after PR (like finding job there). Once you live in that province and become citizen, PNP rules do not apply anymore. You are free to travel anywhere like a wind.
Also, when the province selects you and sends you an NOI, you have to apply to that province, and you have to convince the province your intentions to live there (as we had to do to OINP)... if you not convince them, or you have a lot of ties with another province, probably they won't give you the nomination, and you will be wasting your time and money.

Last edited:

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Right, I guess person who wanted to clarify did not have same NOC.
Ah! I misunderstood you... hahaha
I think he/she said is working on the same NOC.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Also, when the province selects you and sends you an ITA, you have to apply to that province, and you have to convince the province your intentions to live there (as we had to do to OINP)... if you not convince them, or you have a lot of ties with another province, probably they won't give you the nomination, and you will be wasting your time and money.
Province does not send ITA, Fed. Gov. does (Express Entry). The province sends NOI (notice of interest) in EE profile directly which is kind of invitation to apply for Nomination. Then candidate uses OINP or provice website to apply. But yes, agree, whichever province is that, candidates must convince province not only on application but also when they arrive at Port of Entry.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Province does not send ITA, Fed. Gov. does (Express Entry). The province sends NOI (notice of interest) in EE profile directly which is kind of invitation to apply for Nomination. Then candidate uses OINP or provice website to apply. But yes, agree, whichever province is that, candidates must convince province not only on application but also when they arrive at Port of Entry.
yes, my bad... I wanted to say NOI, I will correct the post

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.