Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi I submitted my oinp application foreign worker job offer stream on September 12 did't get any update yet.
I applied on September 3 and moved to assessment on October 1

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Yes, this one:
hi @chivinas as and @luxixi thanks for your updates, I am not able to see the email image you sent can you send one more time, as I also submitted my application on Sep 23 still waiting to see the update, I am still seeing the submitted status, also are you sure that after we get the ON nomination we have to do the paper application to Federal for PR ? not Online via EE ? is there any other alternatives ? how sure you are, where did you get the answers from?
you are talking about ON PNP for foreign worker stream application correct?
do you already have an EE profile created?

Last edited:

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
hi @chivinas as and @luxixi thanks for your updates, I am not able to see the email image you sent can you send one more time, as I also submitted my application on Sep 23 still waiting to see the update, I am still seeing the submitted status, also are you sure that after we get the ON nomination we have to do the paper application to Federal for PR ? not Online via EE ? is there any other alternatives ? how sure you are, where did you get the answers from?
you are talking about ON PNP for foreign worker stream application correct?
do you already have an EE profile created?
Yes, I am on the same stream. The mail I received when my application moved to assessment says:

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has reviewed your application for completeness under the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream. Please find attached a letter confirming that your application is complete. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application.
Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

You sent your application on Sep 23?!! That was the last day that the program was open! Just in time!
I think that maybe in two weeks you should see that moves to assessment.

No, I do not have an EE profile. Regarding the application, yes... unfortunately, it has to be by paper.
I thought I could do it by express entry, but after the previous exchange, I read well on the CIC website and confirmed that the only way to do it is paper-based. Also, I sent an email to a consultant who confirmed the same.
You can read the information here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process/express-entry.html

NOTE: If you have a nomination that is not for Express Entry, or it was issued before January 1, 2015, you must apply using the paper-based process. You cannot use this nomination for Express Entry.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Yes, I am on the same stream. The mail I received when my application moved to assessment says:

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has reviewed your application for completeness under the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream. Please find attached a letter confirming that your application is complete. The program will contact you should we require additional information to support the assessment of your application.
Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

You sent your application on Sep 23?!! That was the last day that the program was open! Just in time!
I think that maybe in two weeks you should see that moves to assessment.

No, I do not have an EE profile. Regarding the application, yes... unfortunately, it has to be by paper.
I thought I could do it by express entry, but after the previous exchange, I read well on the CIC website and confirmed that the only way to do it is paper-based. Also, I sent an email to a consultant who confirmed the same.
You can read the information here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process/express-entry.html

NOTE: If you have a nomination that is not for Express Entry, or it was issued before January 1, 2015, you must apply using the paper-based process. You cannot use this nomination for Express Entry.
Thanks a lot, @chivinas for your quick reply and email details, I appreciate all the details you have shared, I do understand now after going through the link you shared, so we have to go through paper-based process unfortunately and wait for 15 - 19 months for the PR application decision which is so time taking, also I think based on the application we have to be careful to submit the application to save time, delays and resubmissions.

I too dont have the EE profile yet and applied for PNP Foreign worker stream as well, lets hope, fingers crossed.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Guys, I think all of you guys are working in ON and applied for PNP, how long are you working in ON ? do you guys know if there is any changes in Job Title or Salary what effect does it has on ON PNP application or later after PR application?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Guys, I think all of you guys are working in ON and applied for PNP, how long are you working in ON ? do you guys know if there is any changes in Job Title or Salary what effect does it has on ON PNP application or later after PR application?
I have been working in Ontario for 16 months, but I combined with the work experience of my country to get 2+ years, which is what OINP asks.
If you change your job title or salary, you have to inform the change to OINP.

The Employer guide says:
Changes to the Conditions of Your Job Offer You must notify the OINP immediately if there are changes to the conditions of your job offer, for example, the position title, duties, employment location, wages, and/or hours of work. You will also need to notify the OINP if your employer offers you a promotion. You will need to submit a revised job offer signed by you and your employer, your current work permit and your two most recent pay slips.

Reactions: luxixi

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
I have been working in Ontario for 16 months, but I combined with the work experience of my country to get 2+ years, which is what OINP asks.
If you change your job title or salary, you have to inform the change to OINP.

The Employer guide says:
Changes to the Conditions of Your Job Offer You must notify the OINP immediately if there are changes to the conditions of your job offer, for example, the position title, duties, employment location, wages, and/or hours of work. You will also need to notify the OINP if your employer offers you a promotion. You will need to submit a revised job offer signed by you and your employer, your current work permit and your two most recent pay slips.

I having been working in ON 1 year and a half but the one year is not in this NOC. I had experience in my home country in this NOC for 2+.
Yes, I think you need to inform OINP your changes.