+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
@luxixi, @rodgarcialima, @Aryan888, @kumar143, @hj2019.... did you have updates on your accounts?

Mine, today was moved to Decision in Progress!!! :rolleyes:
Congrats @chivinas, so what was your NOC code? you are also working in ON for one year correct? did you do something special which gets priority for your application or get attracted, please let us know? I meant any supporting documents for ON ties, employment etc ? did lawyer assist you for your application? as mine is still in submitted status since Sep 23 !.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Congrats @chivinas, so what was your NOC code? you are also working in ON for one year correct? did you do something special which gets priority for your application or get attracted, please let us know? I meant any supporting documents for ON ties, employment etc ? did lawyer assist you for your application? as mine is still in submitted status since Sep 23 !.
Hi kumar143, my NOC is 5121. I am working in Ontario since June 2018, and I got the 2 years of work by adding the job I did in my country, which was the same NOC. I didn't do anything special, I have applied a little earlier than all of you (Sep 3), and it took 1 month to move to assessment (Oct 1). Regarding ties, I sent: job offer and job letter, leasing agreement, internet and cellphone bills, Ontario Health Card, bank statement with savings, a list of social connections (friends), and study permit and letter of acceptance from the college of my husband, who is studying. I had a meeting with a lawyer last year who guided me, but I did the application alone.
I am pretty sure that your application will move soon!

Last edited:

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Hi kumar143, my NOC is 5121. I am working in Ontario since June 2018, and I got the 2 years of work by adding the job I did in my country, which was the same NOC. I didn't do anything special, I have applied a little earlier than all of you (Sep 3), and it took 1 month to move to assessment (Oct 1). Regarding ties, I sent: job offer and job letter, leasing agreement, internet and cellphone bills, Ontario Health Card, bank statement with savings, a list of social connections (friends), and study permit and letter of acceptance from the college of my husband, who is studying. I had a meeting with a lawyer last year who guided me, but I did the application alone.
I am pretty sure that your application will move soon!
Thanks Dear for those kind words and hopes, fingers crossed, so are you writer its good to hear, yes me too consulted the lawyer but did my application alone, the lawyer is very expensive!.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thanks Dear for those kind words and hopes, fingers crossed, so are you writer its good to hear, yes me too consulted the lawyer but did my application alone, the lawyer is very expensive!.
Yes I am writer, technical writer.
The lawyer is very very very expensive! the one I consulted asked for 1,500 for OINP and then 3,500 for PR... it's crazy!

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Yes I am writer, technical writer.
The lawyer is very very very expensive! the one I consulted asked for 1,500 for OINP and then 3,500 for PR... it's crazy!
Really, the lawyer I consulted asked for $13000+ for both I think, which is way way more so I did mine. I think we can form a group and share experiences so we can help each other people like us. if you think the same them let me know we can do that.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Really, the lawyer I consulted asked for $13000+ for both I think, which is way way more so I did mine. I think we can form a group and share experiences so we can help each other people like us. if you think the same them let me know we can do that.
Really 13,000 ?!!! OMG :eek:
Yes, it's a good idea! indeed, this is why I am here. I came looking for information, but I am available to help to whoever need it!

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
My application was submitted by consultant, so I'll get assessment mail or only consultant get it????? I got Submission mail on my ID

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
My application was submitted by consultant, so I'll get assessment mail or only consultant get it????? I got Submission mail on my ID
My application submitted by lawyer as well, but I registered the ONe-Key ID by myself with my own email address, so I'm able to login in the ONe-Key website to check the status, also I can get email for the update, i.e, I get the email from OINP today with title 'receipt of complete application'.