+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

rodgarcialima

Oct 2, 2019
It depends on how you get your nomination. If you applied for OINP under a non-Express Entry stream (Job Offer for example), the application is by paper and it takes 15-19 months: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process.html

If you got the nomination under an Express Entry stream, then the applications is by EE
I applied for Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream, it means it should be by paper.

Thx

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I applied for Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream, it means it should be by paper.

Thx
I am thinking.... what happen if you apply for EE in the CEC category (if you have one year of Canadian Work Experience)?
The web page says:
Documents for your profile
· passport or travel document
· language test results
· education credential assessment report if
· provincial nomination (if you have one)
· written job offer from an employer in Canada (if you have one)

Look: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents.html

rodgarcialima

Oct 2, 2019
I am thinking.... what happen if you apply for EE in the CEC category (if you have one year of Canadian Work Experience)?
The web page says:
Documents for your profile
· passport or travel document
· language test results
· education credential assessment report if
· provincial nomination (if you have one)
· written job offer from an employer in Canada (if you have one)

Look: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents.html
Yep, this is the source of all my doubts hahahahah

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Yep, this is the source of all my doubts hahahahah
Last year, I have a meeting with an immigration lawyer and after analyzing my profile she sent me this e mail:

After analyzing your situation in detail, the strategy to follow towards permanent residence would be the following:
  • Apply to the Ontario Nominee Program under the "Employer Job Offer" Program under the "Foreign Worker Stream" category. Once the nomination of the province of Ontario is obtained, then:
  • Apply to the Permanent Residence through the Express Entry System under the "Canadian Experience Class" Program.
I am so confused!

rodgarcialima

Oct 2, 2019
Last year, I have a meeting with an immigration lawyer and after analyzing my profile she sent me this e mail:

After analyzing your situation in detail, the strategy to follow towards permanent residence would be the following:
  • Apply to the Ontario Nominee Program under the "Employer Job Offer" Program under the "Foreign Worker Stream" category. Once the nomination of the province of Ontario is obtained, then:
  • Apply to the Permanent Residence through the Express Entry System under the "Canadian Experience Class" Program.
I am so confused!
hahahaha sorry for that, can you confirm with this lawyer again?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I will try, but I am not quite sure if she will reply, as when I consulted her, she charged CAD 100 for the consultation.

Reactions: rodgarcialima

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Hey guys I applied on Sep 9 and still in submitted status.

I have one question, after being nominated, what should I do (next step)? I friend of mine said that I have to apply by paper, not using the Express Entry website, and the entire process could take 2 years.

What do you guys know about this?

Thx

I predict that your status will change next week. :)

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I sent several mails to some lawyers, and just got this answer from one of them:

Only paper application.

:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
:)
nice!

I heard that they maybe need more information from your company.

good luck!
Thanks! yes, I read that sometimes they ask for accounting balances or other papers

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019
Hi I submitted my oinp application foreign worker job offer stream on September 12 did't get any update yet.