+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Yesha123

Mar 1, 2023
hi
I have received notice of intent for cancelation of my application under employer job offer: foreign worker for following grounds:-

1- salary offered by employer is less than median wages of my noc

2- advertisement published by my employer for filling up the job indicates that salary was offered less than median wages as such no canadian showed interest for advertisement. there fore department is treating it as sufficient steps

now, my employer is ready to offer me median wages as well he has already published new advertisement with median wages on offer. he will be replying the notice of intent for cancellation with abovesaid development. my question is whether it will help my application or any other suggestion?
Hello,
Today I got intent to refuse application for foreign worker stream because the salary is lower than median wage. Did you get approval after sending them offer letter with median wage?
sorry for bothering you but it’s just overwhelming situation for me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
Today I got intent to refuse application for foreign worker stream because the salary is lower than median wage. Did you get approval after sending them offer letter with median wage?
Do you have an updated letter with new salary? What is NOC and region?

Ammar bharmal

Jan 2, 2020
Hello,
I recently got invitation, Did your application got rejected because of median wage level for me it's same situation my current job which i have been working for almost a year now pays less than median wage for my NOC will i get refused for my application?

Ammar bharmal

Jan 2, 2020
Hello,
OINP Employer Job Offer - Foreign Worker Stream. Noc 22221 - invited on 05 Dec 2023

Submitted 18/Dec 2023

if anyone got invitation same day, please join to update how they process it.

thanks.!
Same got the invitation on Dec 5th and Submitted Application on Dec 18th same stream same NOC

Maboy60

Dec 31, 2023
Hi all,
I have a question that I would appreciate if you could help me. if we nominate foreign workers with a job offer in the OINP and have our own open work permit (until August 2026) do we need to apply separately for a closed work permit, or can we continue with the same work permit we already have?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi all,
I have a question that I would appreciate if you could help me. if we nominate foreign workers with a job offer in the OINP and have our own open work permit (until August 2026) do we need to apply separately for a closed work permit, or can we continue with the same work permit we already have?
Continue working with the same WP. You can apply for the closed WP (through the WPSL) if your current WP is expiring. If the WPSL is also expiring, you can request Ontario Immigration to extend your WPSL.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-streams-employer-guide

If the employment position is approved
If your application is successful:

• you will receive an employment position approval letter
  • the applicant (nominee) will receive a nomination approval letter, a work permit support letter and a nomination certificate by email.
The nominee will then apply for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) within six months.

The nominee may use the work permit support letter to apply for a work permit from IRCC while their application for permanent residence is being processed. Note that you will need to use IRCC’s Employer Portal and pay an employer compliance fee for the nominee to apply for a work permit with their work permit support letter.

The work permit support letter document is valid for six months. The nominee may request an extension if their work permit is expiring and their application for permanent residence is still in process.

Reactions: Maboy60

davidbrasil

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
I submitted my oinp foreign stream work application on October 4, 2023, at that time the estimated processing time was 90 to 120 days in November it changed to 120 to 150, what is the correct waiting time for my application?

Mayt

Feb 3, 2021
What is the cut off score for OINP Employer Job Offer - Foreign Worker Stream. ? and where will get the draw score ?
Please share the link if anyone has it..!