+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

Apr 5, 2023
If OINP job offer then there is no alternative. Employer must fill out and sign form.
Thanks for the response. I am not aware of what the form is all about. Trying to login to ONIP site but says below:

Whitelabel Error Page
This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Thu Dec 07 17:36:59 EST 2023
There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server Error, status=500).
ServletException including path '/protected/template2/master2.jsp'.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the response. I am not aware of what the form is all about. Trying to login to ONIP site but says below:

Whitelabel Error Page
This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Wha stream did you get invitation to?

Apr 5, 2023
Wha stream did you get invitation to?
This is what I received:

Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has selected your Expression of Interest (EOI) and would like to extend an invitation to apply to the OINP’s Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This is what I received:

Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has selected your Expression of Interest (EOI) and would like to extend an invitation to apply to the OINP’s Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream.
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream

So your employer has to fill out and sign the mandatory forms, and also be eligible. If they refuse, decline invitations. You would have spoken to them about the process before submitting your profile.

Apr 5, 2023
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream

So your employer has to fill out and sign the mandatory forms, and also be eligible. If they refuse, decline invitations. You would have spoken to them about the process before submitting your profile.
Thanks for the details. Mail also says below. Should I get all documents from employer (If I Get) and submit within 14 calendar days?
You must submit your application within 14 calendar days from the date of receiving an invitation to apply. If you do not, your Expression of Interest will be removed from the selection pool in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the details. Mail also says below. Should I get all documents from employer (If I Get) and submit within 14 calendar days?
You must submit your application within 14 calendar days from the date of receiving an invitation to apply. If you do not, your Expression of Interest will be removed from the selection pool in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream.
If that is what it tells you to do, then yes. Employer needs to meet eligibility requirement’s and fill out the forms. May take them a few days or more to gather all documentation.

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018

Whitelabel Error Page

When you see this error, try clearing your cookies, if that doesn't work, open an Incognito window and login, that should work!

mig_akira

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
I have just received my approval! It's been 111 days since submission! Here's my timeline for my Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

NOI received: 15th Aug 2023
Submited: 22nd Aug 2023
Assessment: 6th Oct 2023
DIP: 8th Nov 2023
Approval: 11th Dec 2023

I had checked my status at around 8am today, and it was still as DIP. Then, at around 9am, I received an email from OINP with the certification of nomination and other documents!
Best of luck everyone!

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
22301 - Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians.
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Hello guys, my PGWP is expiring on 7th Jan 2024 so, I am thinking applying for fake workpermit as I am short by 15 days of being 150 days official processing time of JOFW nomination, should I opt for fake open work permit extension or should go with closed work permit if choose to apply for closed work permit then application ask for nomination certi and work permit suoportive letter which I am thinking I should get late by 20 Jan 2024(that's when I will hit 150days of processing time), what can be done here any suggestions or opinions on this?

Or is there any other way to buy more time to keep working for the same job?

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
I have just received my approval! It's been 111 days since submission! Here's my timeline for my Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

NOI received: 15th Aug 2023
Submited: 22nd Aug 2023
Assessment: 6th Oct 2023
DIP: 8th Nov 2023
Approval: 11th Dec 2023

I had checked my status at around 8am today, and it was still as DIP. Then, at around 9am, I received an email from OINP with the certification of nomination and other documents!
Best of luck everyone!
That is a huge relief brother happy for you for all of other like us at least they started giving decisions I hope I may receive sooner too I summited on 23rd August as well.

Reactions: mig_akira

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
I have just received my approval! It's been 110 days since submission! My timeline mentioned in signature for my Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

I hope for everyone to get theirs in no time.

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Does anyone have idea about Employer Compliance Fee, that I am on Post Graduation work permit currenty so do my Employer have to pay for compliance fee, before I apply for closed work permit?

Hilariovu

Dec 20, 2023
Hello,
OINP Employer Job Offer - Foreign Worker Stream. Noc 22221 - invited on 05 Dec 2023

Submitted 18/Dec 2023

if anyone got invitation same day, please join to update how they process it.

thanks.!