+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Yeah I still remember that time, actually I started watching thread from March, so I understand the feeling at that time.
Then the July draw happened with hylian, Fek etc. I did not make it at that time, but I got another chance at August, the same time with OceanBacon.
Time files fast. But nothing is impossible, you will make it some days.
iA, a miracle will happen soon!
Thank you so much.

Reactions: J20190911

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Congratulations!

Gustavo Cerati, a musician from my country (he past away a few years ago), has a beautiful song that in its refrain says: "it takes time to arrive and finally, at the end there is a reward!"

In Spanish is: "tarda en llegar, y al final, al final hay recompensa!"

For those of you who are waiting... I share this post I share last year!!

"it takes time to arrive and finally, at the end there is a reward!"

In Spanish is: "tarda en llegar, y al final, al final hay recompensa!"

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hello guys,
I got my GCMS notes yesterday which ordered on Sep 1, based on that I already got PAL on Aug 5 which I'm anxiously awaiting for almost 2 months, but my agent didnot forward it to me because she thought no sense for us who are in-land applicants after I checked with her..

the GCMS tells:
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: In Progress(mine passed and my wife's on hold, I suppose they will request police clearance again later because she is not in Canada right now)
Medical: Not started
Info sharing: In Progress(Received - NRT --from USA)

Location: BF-Registry First Request -->what does this means? still in the very first stage?

Reactions: J20190911

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Thank you, man.
I will request my GCMS ( i don't know how can I get it but will try to read about it).
Btw, I got my PAL already even though I'm in-land
yes, I got it as well, the problem is my agent thought no sense to me so she didnot download and forward it to me.

Leomedeiros

Aug 6, 2020
Hi,

I have just received my nomination today, finally.

Question: How can we get the Employer Compliance Fee paid? Do you know if the employer will receive some kind of communication to pay this fee?

Thank you for your help.

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hi,

I have just received my nomination today, finally.

Question: How can we get the Employer Compliance Fee paid? Do you know if the employer will receive some kind of communication to pay this fee?

Thank you for your help.
No, he will not.
When you apply for the work permit using the support letter, you have to have a number.
This number is created when your employer open the opportunity in the job bank, at this moment (to create this offer) he needs to pay the fee

Leomedeiros

Aug 6, 2020
No, he will not.
When you apply for the work permit using the support letter, you have to have a number.
This number is created when your employer open the opportunity in the job bank, at this moment (to create this offer) he needs to pay the fee
So, if the employer already has an opportunity open in the job bank for my position, that means he already paid it, and I can just use the opportunity number in my application?

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
So, if the employer already has an opportunity open in the job bank for my position, that means he already paid it, and I can just use the opportunity number in my application?
I would say Yes but you have to make sure that the opportunity he opened is the same you need.
If you have a closed work permit or LMIA, I know is the same position.

In my case for instance.. the i did not have closed work permit so they had to open the position in the job bank =)

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Guys, i have one question:

I am filling and printing the documents to Apply for PNP paper based. In the checklist document number 13 is saying:

Identity and Civil Status Documents
You must provide the following documents for you and your spouse or common-law partner:
- birth certificates
- legal documents showing name or date of birth changes (if applicable);
- marriage certificates
- death certificates (if applicable)
- national IDS

My question is, is necessary to send birth certificates? My birth certificate and national IDs is not in English.