Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Guys, i have one question:

I am filling and printing the documents to Apply for PNP paper based. In the checklist document number 13 is saying:

Identity and Civil Status Documents
You must provide the following documents for you and your spouse or common-law partner:
- birth certificates
- legal documents showing name or date of birth changes (if applicable);
- marriage certificates
- death certificates (if applicable)
- national IDS

My question is, is necessary to send birth certificates? My birth certificate and national IDs is not in English.
I sent them translated. I used Docbase Canada to translate them they worked very well, quick and cheap

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

Leomedeiros

Aug 6, 2020
Hi.

I received my nomination. My current work permit expires in 60 days.
I am wondering if instead of applying for a new Work Permit using the Support Letter, I could wait for the AoR and apply for the Bridge Work Permit.
Does that make sense? I noticed that the AoR has been taking around 45 days to be issued.
If I can't get the AoR in 45 days, then I apply using the Support Letter.

Is that correct or am I missing something?

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi.

I am wondering if instead of applying for a new Work Permit using the Support Letter, I could wait for the AoR and apply for the Bridge Work Permit.
Does that make sense? I noticed that the AoR has been taking around 45 days to be issued.

The bridging work permit you are referring to is for those who have applied to an express entry stream - not employer specific PNP streams. You won't be eligible for a bridging work permit.

You must apply for the employer specific closed work permit with the support letter you received as part of your nomination.

See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/provincial-nominees-permanent-resident-applicants/bridging-open-work-permits.html - this stream has employer specific restrictions.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi.

AOR is taking 6 months

• Wow
Reactions: Leomedeiros

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
The bridging work permit you are referring to is for those who have applied to an express entry stream - not employer specific PNP streams. You won't be eligible for a bridging work permit.

You must apply for the employer specific closed work permit with the support letter you received as part of your nomination.

See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/provincial-nominees-permanent-resident-applicants/bridging-open-work-permits.html - this stream has employer specific restrictions.
Correct!

Reactions: Leomedeiros

Leomedeiros

Aug 6, 2020

Thank you.

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
Guys I have one question in this part, what means in this part that I highlighted ? I am already in Canada.

Mail your Application
Mail to the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia:
- This document checklist;
- your complete application;
- supporting documents required in this checklist, and
- include 2 self-addressed mailing labels:
- one in English or French and
- one in the official language of your country of residence.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Guys I have one question in this part, what means in this part that I highlighted ? I am already in Canada.

Mail your Application
Mail to the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia:
- This document checklist;
- your complete application;
- supporting documents required in this checklist, and
- include 2 self-addressed mailing labels:
- one in English or French and
- one in the official language of your country of residence.
You have to send labels with your name and address (one in English and another one in your own language) to put them in an envelope. In case they have to return your application, they will use those labels.

Reactions: J20190911

Feks

Star Member
Dec 8, 2018
You have to send labels with your name and address (one in English and another one in your own language) to put them in an envelope. In case they have to return your application, they will use those labels.

I do not understand why I have to send one in my own language, because I am already living here in Canada.

So that I Understand, I just have to print an A4 paper with my name and address, and put along with the others document inside the envelope?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I do not understand why I have to send one in my own language, because I am already living here in Canada.
I don't know.... I send two written the same, as in my own language and in English, my name and address are written the same...

So that I Understand, I just have to print an A4 paper with my name and address, and put along with the others document inside the envelope?
I printed them in auto adhesive labels.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020

Not required. I did not send local language address. I sent my PR packet from US. No point in including local language in this and your case.

Last edited: