Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Congrats!!!! Great news!!!!

Accordingly to your timeline I should receive mine until the end of this year!

Have you received any call from IRCC?
Yes, today at noon. They asked if we are currently in Canada, when we entered to Canada, port of entry and if ever we leave the country and entered again. After that she said "congratulations, you are now a PR of Canada"
20 min after I got the letter

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Yes, today at noon. They asked if we are currently in Canada, when we entered to Canada, port of entry and if ever we leave the country and entered again. After that she said "congratulations, you are now a PR of Canada"
oh, the dream!!!! Lol

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020

Hi , congratulations happy for you ,
Dream come true moments .

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi Everyone please help me
I got nominated from OINP, I am going to apply PR , I have an issue with my Place of birth in birth certificate and passport , my passport say one ( City) and my birth certificate says different one( home town ) , will it be a issue for PR application?
I can’t really change now .
Thank you

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Hi Everyone please help me
I got nominated from OINP, I am going to apply PR , I have an issue with my Place of birth in birth certificate and passport , my passport say one ( City) and my birth certificate says different one( home town ) , will it be a issue for PR application?
I can’t really change now .
Thank you
Im not sure, but you can always write down a letter explaining these differences and why they happened. I believe it’s the safest route to go if these situations are usual in your country.
Best luck!

Reactions: Island_man

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Hi Experts,

I got nomination under OINP Foreign Worker Stream recently, now i am preparing for paper based PR process.
Could you please help me with the following questions:

1.) Personal History: The form has less columns, i need to attach a separate document to complete the personal history section, so how do i mention on the form that the personal history continues on a additional document. Also, how do i title the additional document.

2.) Travel Documents: My understanding is that i should attach photocopies of front and back side of my passport along with copies of all visa stamp pages. Since i am an inland applicant, do i also need to attached the copies of my expired study permit and valid work permit?

Varindersohal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hi Experts,

I got nomination under OINP Foreign Worker Stream recently, now i am preparing for paper based PR process.

1.) Personal History: The form has less columns, i need to attach a separate document to complete the personal history section, so how do i mention on the form that the personal history continues on a additional document. Also, how do i title the additional document.

2.) Travel Documents: My understanding is that i should attach photocopies of front and back side of my passport along with copies of all visa stamp pages. Since i am an inland applicant, do i also need to attached the copies of my expired study permit and valid work permit?
1 - yes , on the default form you can write down in every box [on extra sheet] on all the personal history form boxes on dates and cities box only on first line .
Then on the extra sheet , make a same page on microsoft word on the head of the page write down the name of the form#

SCHEDULE A
BACKGROUND DECLARATION [IMM5669 FORM]
NAME- AAAAAAAA AAAA

Then make the same like that dates ,activities ,country and status starting from the last recent 10 years
In the end you can sign that page too with hand not on computer ..

2-you should go to staples or wherever, scan and print the all pages of passport all pages 36 pages including your every stamp,
You dont need to include study and work permit .

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
1 - yes , on the default form you can write down in every box [on extra sheet] on all the personal history form boxes on dates and cities box only on first line .
Then on the extra sheet , make a same page on microsoft word on the head of the page write down the name of the form#

SCHEDULE A
BACKGROUND DECLARATION [IMM5669 FORM]
NAME- AAAAAAAA AAAA

Then make the same like that dates ,activities ,country and status starting from the last recent 10 years
In the end you can sign that page too with hand not on computer ..

2-you should go to staples or wherever, scan and print the all pages of passport all pages 36 pages including your every stamp,
You dont need to include study and work permit .
I included the copies of my permits and also my husband’s. Other than that, I did the same things he explained.

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Hi Experts,

In personal history, if i am currently present in my occupation, do i say "currently present" or "Current Job" in the Date columns?

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi all,

I have a few questions regarding IMM 5710.

My situation is the following. I got the OINP nomination certificate (Employer job offer foreign worker stream) and letter of support for Temporary work permit from OINP. The nomination has employer restriction .Right now i am working in Canada with closed work permit ( specific employer) which is going to expire on may 2021. I am going to apply a new work permit for where i got nominations from .( Note : my current employer is not supporting for OINP ) My OINP employer is different from my current employer .

I am trying to fill out the IMM 5710 form in order to get work permit .

I am sure WP I should choose is not 'open work permit' since it has employer restriction on the nomination certificate. And also I believe it seems not bridging WP.

My questions are the following:

On page 3 and question 1 under the section"Detail of intended work in Canada": What kind of work permit are you applying for?

Should I choose "Exemption from LMIA" or "Other"?

If I choose Exemption from LMIA in the end its asking LMIA number then i can’t validate the form

- If I choose "Other," what should I explain?

- On the same and question 5, what should I put under "Duration of expected employment": From ~ To ?
"From" is I believe from the end of my current Closed work permit , but I do not know until when for "To" start .

Thank you so much for a help .