+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply.
I see that the last two CEC draws scores are July 23rd 445(CEC) August 20th 454(CEC).
But my score is 443 only. So I am assuming the next CEC draw cutoff will be more than my score.

Regarding the OINP Foreign worker stream, If I just get PNP and no 600 points, how can i get PR? Could you please explain?
Where can I get the latest/future updates on the changes in this stream?

OINP HCP, it looks like the only the province will send a notification, but i can't apply by myself.
Is there any other OINP steam that will work for me?
The Foreign Worker Stream as it stands today is not an express entry stream - so you do not get 600 points. Instead you have to apply via the paper application process.

Additionally as mentioned elsewhere in this thread, this stream is about to undergo significant changes and looking at the number of nominations issued so far this year (5,555 out of 7500) - I doubt they will be opening this stream or other PNP streams this year.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Use your closed work permit letter in the en

In the manual of application, they say that you have to use an Ontario licenced translator. I used docbase.
I also used docbase. They work well, fast and cheap!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thanks for the reply.
I see that the last two CEC draws scores are July 23rd 445(CEC) August 20th 454(CEC).
But my score is 443 only. So I am assuming the next CEC draw cutoff will be more than my score.

Regarding the OINP Foreign worker stream, If I just get PNP and no 600 points, how can i get PR? Could you please explain?
Where can I get the latest/future updates on the changes in this stream?

OINP HCP, it looks like the only the province will send a notification, but i can't apply by myself.
Is there any other OINP steam that will work for me?
can you improve your English?

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
hi Guys,

IRCC just announced that PR Applicants are exempted from Biometrics who has both i) new or pending application and ii)given biometrics in the last 10 years.

now the question is: only the applicants are exempt? what about spouse and kids do they still have to do their biometrics?
Only who attends to that criteria. If your kids did not get bio or your spouse, the PR process will be blocked by them =(

rfc_club

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Only who attends to that criteria. If your kids did not get bio or your spouse, the PR process will be blocked by them =(
Wait, when your family came here, their biometrics must be collected before.
In case they are still in original country, they can go to VAC in that country.

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Wait, when your family came here, their biometrics must be collected before.
In case they are still in original country, they can go to VAC in that country.
It depends...
If you came 2 years ago with an open work permit and you brought your family, they were not requested to give the bio.
It happened with me =/

Reactions: pawelter

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
It depends...
If you came 2 years ago with an open work permit and you brought your family, they were not requested to give the bio.
It happened with me =/
I am the same, I did not give biometrics as part of my current open work permit. Luckily you are exempt from providing biometrics for your closed work permit for PNP if applying in Canada, so hopefully in that time they are able to clear the backlog of biometrics appointments.

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi Guys someone please help me , I got nominated from Oinp yesterday right now i am working with different employer from Oinp nomination, I am going to apply new work permit with work permit support letter , my question is do my oinp employer have to Employer compliance fee ? Or I am exempt from employer compliance fee ?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: J20190911

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hi Guys someone please help me , I got nominated from Oinp yesterday right now i am working with different employer from Oinp nomination, I am going to apply new work permit with work permit support letter , my question is do my oinp employer have to Employer compliance fee ? Or I am exempt from employer compliance fee ?

Thanks in advance
The company needs to pay 230 CAD to create an offer in the job bank, this is the only fee.
If the company will request you to pay I don't know.
Adding... You have to pay for all the fees required to do the work permit process (this is normal)

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
The company needs to pay 230 CAD to create an offer in the job bank, this is the only fee.
If the company will request you to pay I don't know.
Adding... You have to pay for all the fees required to do the work permit process (this is normal)
Thank you

Leomedeiros

Aug 6, 2020

Thanks in advance
Hi.
I didn't know that you could use the work permit support letter to apply to a different employer.
Will you still be able to apply for the PR after changing the employer? I thought that wasn't allowed. I assumed you had to stay with the employer of the nomination until the end of the PR process.
Does anyone know anything about this?

pdrlins

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hi.
I didn't know that you could use the work permit support letter to apply to a different employer.
Will you still be able to apply for the PR after changing the employer? I thought that wasn't allowed. I assumed you had to stay with the employer of the nomination until the end of the PR process.
Does anyone know anything about this?
This is true but if he lost the last work during the pandemic, there is a new rule which allows him to try to move forward with the new opportunity.
I don't know his case, however i hope he knows what is doing =D

Island_man

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
This is true but if he lost the last work during the pandemic, there is a new rule which allows him to try to move forward with the new opportunity.
I don't know his case, however i hope he knows what is doing =D
You guys miss understood,
My previous employer not supporting to apply oinp ,so i have found a new employer he supported through the whole Oinp process , I got nomination from his support , I am going to move approved nomination where i got from .

Leomedeiros

Aug 6, 2020
Regarding the application for the work permit using the support letter, does anyone know the link to the document checklist to apply? I might have to do it myself to expedite the process.

Reactions: jugarsep