+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Ifewunmi

Jul 29, 2021
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there won't be a problem using spouse unaccompanying to get NOI from Ontario and after getting the 600 points, edit status to spouse accompanying and accept the points.

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Dear All

My friend has received an NOI from OINP. But there is a small issue, request you to please guide or clarify on it.
  1. The profile has been created in Jan’2021 and at that time he was single. Hence, the profile was as single applicant without any dependents / marital status. However, he got married in May’2021 and tried to update the marital status in the profile. But was unable to change the status as the editing of that field was disabled. So the profile remained as a single applicant without any update about the marriage.
  2. 26 Jul 2021 he received the invitation based on the profile which doesn’t have the information about marriage. Can he go ahead and submit the application to OINP and explain it any LOE or Change of Personal Information form? Will they accept it?

Appreciate your thoughts / guidance on this. Or else, should he reject this NOI and create a new profile with marital status?

Thanks,
Did you ever got answer for this? A few similar questions on forum so kind of curious

impjf2005

Jul 27, 2021
CHINA
Category........
FSW
The scores for OINP tech draws have been in the range of 450-465 historically, hence NOI for a tech draw with a score of 494 looks bit challenging, however you have a very solid CRS score, the moment IRCC resumes EE draw you should be through. All the best!!
thank you for your reply,finger crossed for the next all program draw .

VRM2021

Aug 2, 2021
Hello all, I am relatively new here. Had a question regarding IELTS score. I got my NOI for OINP HCP Stream on 26th/27th July. And my IELTS exam date (for the currently active one) is 17th Aug. 2019 i.e. my IELTS score will expire on 17th Aug. 2021.

I am giving IELTS again on 12th Aug., the result of which is expected by Aug. end.

Would my existing IELTS scorecard suffice, if I submit everything before Aug. 17th to Ontario?

Or is it better to wait for the result of the latest test to come and then submit, given I will continue to have a valid IELTS score beyond Aug. 17th as well?

I guess the 45 day submission time limit for the NOI ends on 8th Sep.

Please Advise.

krishnanspace

Mar 11, 2020
Hey guys , I have a question regarding the OINP NOI. After I receive the NOI, when I apply for the OINP do I have to provide the reference letters and proof of funds or I have to provide them after I receive the ITA

eldho005

Aug 2, 2021
Hi all, Im new to this blog. I have received Ontario nomination of July 27th draw with my CRS score of 463 (0124 Outland candidate). My wife is also in the pool with current CRS point of 492. I'm planning to submit for OINP nomination, if 4th August draw is not FSW, and also deleting my wife's EE profile.

My question is, If FSW all program draw resume on august or September can I recreate my wife's profile, and wait for the FSW nomination. Apart from the financial loss (OINP fee payment) will there be any other issues, if we plan to go ahead with my wife's profile.

Please suggest.

eldho005

Aug 2, 2021
Hey guys , I have a question regarding the OINP NOI. After I receive the NOI, when I apply for the OINP do I have to provide the reference letters and proof of funds or I have to provide them after I receive the ITA
Yes, You have to provide the proof of funds and reference letters for the experience you have mentioned.
If you are applying with your spouse and money is in both the accounts, you have to provide a notarized consent from your wife also.

Hope this helps.

krishnanspace

Mar 11, 2020
Yes, You have to provide the proof of funds and reference letters for the experience you have mentioned.
If you are applying with your spouse and money is in both the accounts, you have to provide a notarized consent from your wife also.

Hope this helps.
Thanks! I thought proof of funds and reference letters were only to be shown later on after receiving the ITA

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
hey everyone, i am fsw app and I have crs 494 in pool. My NOC is included in the OINP tech draw, but I saw there is crs range like 456-467 in previous OINP tech draw, can I get invited if next tech draw is coming?
I doubt you will be picked as you will be invited in the next general draw anyway with a score like that.

Jul 18, 2021
Hi Guys,

I have a query regarding immigration. I’ve got a PNP nomination from Ontario and I’ve applied PR via express entry online. My application is in progress as of now.

Currently, I’m in Delhi, India, and waiting for my PPR. I also applied for my Master's degree in the US and I have got an offer from a university in Florida. The problem is the start date of the course which is September 2021.

My plan is to quit my course and move to Canada if I get PPR. My question is will I be able to do it? Could they cancel my PR application via PNP if they know I recently moved to the USA? Will it be against the intent of settling in the province?

Should I then go for my course in the USA or wait for my PPR and lose this opportunity?

My priority is to get PR in Canada over a student visa in the US.