+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Draw details will update on the OINP website in sometime. Congratulations!
Hey mate, could you explain what this actually is? i know its not a guarantee that i will get nominated. so is this another pool like ee and they chooses the top ones within the applicants?

thank you in advacne :)

Desertseeweed

Jul 27, 2021
I also received a NOI today (July 27, 2021), presumably targeted draw. CRS 459, NOC 2161.
----
NOI Received: 7/27
Submitted: 7/27
(What's next? I'll update.)

Desertseeweed

Jul 27, 2021
Hey mate, could you explain what this actually is? i know its not a guarantee that i will get nominated. so is this another pool like ee and they chooses the top ones within the applicants?

thank you in advacne :)
They actually don't choose the top ones because tops ones get selected anyway.
I heard they choose those immediately below the minimum selection line for HCP.

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
They actually don't choose the top ones because tops ones get selected anyway.
I heard they choose those immediately below the minimum selection line for HCP.
I meant within the candidates of the NOI, do they select again? I think this draw had 1,031 invitations. does all 1031 people gets nomination if their documents are good or they select from that pool of 1031 people too? also anyone here who recently went through this process? rough timeline would be appreciated :)

kms25

May 31, 2020
Hi, I have a quick question. OINP says, "Make sure the copy of the NOI includes the date we sent it to your IRCC account." but the NOI letter does not include the date. The date is only mentioned in the Messages section of the Express Entry profile, like so - 'Subject - Date Sent - Date Read'. They say a print screen of the letter is acceptable but how do I get a print screen of the Letter + Date?

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hi, I have a quick question. OINP says, "Make sure the copy of the NOI includes the date we sent it to your IRCC account." but the NOI letter does not include the date. The date is only mentioned in the Messages section of the Express Entry profile, like so - 'Subject - Date Sent - Date Read'. They say a print screen of the letter is acceptable but how do I get a print screen of the Letter + Date?
Same here, didnt get a pdf file or anything, so i just print-save as pdf and uploaded that file.

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys, I have been nominated. All glory be to God.
Here is my Timeline
NOI: 23rd June

Submitted : 21st July

Assessment : 23rd July

Decision in progress :25th July

Nomination : 27th July
Wow got yours so fast! hopefully mine will be the same.

do yo mind sharing noc code and location and outside or inside canada/ontario

Reactions: Mikefemise

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
You will have to share the screenshot of your inbox with the NOI email, inbox has sent date mentioned along with the screenshot of the message in the mail

Reactions: kms25

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
You will have to share the screenshot of your inbox with the NOI email, inbox has sent date mentioned along with the screenshot of the message in the mail
Nikhil, can i ask you couple questions? i posted the same on other thread but you seems like very knowledgeable with these.

On OINP, are these 2 the same?
  • Please list all of your established ties in Ontario below (maximum 1000 characters): Mandatory
  • Intention to Reside in Ontario (optional)
I am writing something like letter of explanation for the first one, but then on documents section, there is intention to reside in Ontario again. i can see its optional, so I guess it's for people who went over 1000 characters? please confirm if anyone knows.

Work History
in the last 10 years, other than my current one which I had for 3years and 7 months, and that is the noc code that i got invited with. I had my own business in Australia which failed and is not related to this noc code so i didn't mention it on ee profile. I don't have tax records or anything as I closed and threw them out when I left Australia. would proof of business registration during those period work? i can also get letters from clients to say that i was working with them during those period.

Status Documents issued by IRCC or CBSA (mandatory, if applicable)
lastly for this, does this include student visa?

thanks in advance mate!

Reactions: Nikhil1824