+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Yes, the processing time depends on the NOC and stream you are applying for. For instance, the processing time for my NOC is 60-90days. But 2 weeks ago, OINP made a statement that if your application are clear and complete, it will decrease the processing time. So, this is why we are getting it this fast.

Mine took just 26 days to get approved.
Ohhk..my NOC is 0124 (marketing and sales), applying under FSW-outland stream not sure what will be the processing time. I have submitted all the documents, hope they find it clear and complete :)

Reactions: Maduka

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
Congratulations for the guys who got their nomination, and best of luck for the ones waiting.
Soon, I will be joining that waiting list, here is my situation:
In May I got and NOI for the French stream, did everything, sent my application, but I made a huge mistake, I didn’t authorize WES to send a copy to Ontario, the result of course was “Application cancelled” I was really disappointed, but I decided to create a new EE account, and I was lucky I got another NOI in the last draw from French stream.

My question is:

In the immigration information tab, we have a question: Have you, or has your spouse or common-law partner, or any of your dependent children (if applicable), ever submitted or been included in an Application under a Provincial Nominee Program to Ontario or another province or territory?
I don’t know if my case needs to be mentioned or no. I’m thinking of mentioning that, but I have no idea what documents should I upload. A letter where I explain what happened with a bunch of screenshots will be enough?

I'm sorry of it's not the right place, but I saw a bunch of experts here, so I wanted to take a chance and check with you guys.

Temitope29

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Congratulations for the guys who got their nomination, and best of luck for the ones waiting.
Soon, I will be joining that waiting list, here is my situation:
In May I got and NOI for the French stream, did everything, sent my application, but I made a huge mistake, I didn’t authorize WES to send a copy to Ontario, the result of course was “Application cancelled” I was really disappointed, but I decided to create a new EE account, and I was lucky I got another NOI in the last draw from French stream.

My question is:

In the immigration information tab, we have a question: Have you, or has your spouse or common-law partner, or any of your dependent children (if applicable), ever submitted or been included in an Application under a Provincial Nominee Program to Ontario or another province or territory?
I don’t know if my case needs to be mentioned or no. I’m thinking of mentioning that, but I have no idea what documents should I upload. A letter where I explain what happened with a bunch of screenshots will be enough?

I'm sorry of it's not the right place, but I saw a bunch of experts here, so I wanted to take a chance and check with you guys.
I believe you need to mention it, since you submitted the application in May. If you don't they might as well find out later, and accuse you of misrepresentation which leads to cancellation as well.

Reactions: wakulunaku

kms25

May 31, 2020
Hi, we've just received a message in our inbox from Ontario about their notification of interest. But I don't see any recent notifications on the OINP website. I'm wondering if the information gets updated a little later on the OINP website? Has anyone else received a notificaiton?

gshin89

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Hi, we've just received a message in our inbox from Ontario about their notification of interest. But I don't see any recent notifications on the OINP website. I'm wondering if the information gets updated a little later on the OINP website? Has anyone else received a notificaiton?
same here, i just gt notification :)

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Draw details will update on the OINP website in sometime. Congratulations!

Reactions: kms25

kms25

May 31, 2020
Applicant with CRS Score of 458 and NOC 1122 confirmed the NOI.

This means, a general draw has been conducted.
Applicant with CRS Score of 458 and NOC 1122 confirmed the NOI.

This means, a general draw has been conducted.
Hi, that applicant is me! :)
I just wanted to get a clarification - by, 'general draw' do you mean FSW Draw or OINP's Human Capital Priorities Stream?

Reactions: Nikhil1824