+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Desertseeweed

Jul 27, 2021
i just realized my EE profile is expiring in October. What if it expires but OINP is still in process? And what if it expires after OINP is approved but I haven’t been selected by the EE draw?

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
i just realized my EE profile is expiring in October. What if it expires but OINP is still in process? And what if it expires after OINP is approved but I haven’t been selected by the EE draw?
You can create a new EE profile and get your NOI transferred over. Mine expires 28.09 and I'm not doing anything yet until closer the date.

dk.real3025

Mar 6, 2021
Hey Everyone.
I have a query regarding HCP draw.
Is there any chances of having another HCP OINP draw this year?
Missed last draw due to wrong Noc code selection. :(
I have a similar issue that I am looking get some expert advice on -

I created my EE profile in Jan 2021 with a CRS of 465 and received a OINP HCP NOI in the March 2, 2021 draw. However due to some reasons, I did not proceed with the NOI back in March.

Now my NOC is again included in the latest July 27 OINP HCP draw, however I did not receive a NOI this time around. Can someone tell me what could be the reason? Is there something I need to do to get the NOI in the next OINP draw?

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021

I created my EE profile in Jan 2021 with a CRS of 465 and received a OINP HCP NOI in the March 2, 2021 draw. However due to some reasons, I did not proceed with the NOI back in March.

Now my NOC is again included in the latest July 27 OINP HCP draw, however I did not receive a NOI this time around. Can someone tell me what could be the reason? Is there something I need to do to get the NOI in the next OINP draw?
I'm not an expert but I've read about OINP not issuing multiple NOIs within the same profile. Might be better to create a new one.

Mick Jagger

Oct 14, 2020

Hey. You may need to create a new EE Profile if you want to receive an EOI again under OINP. I think I read where it says you can't get an EOI on the same EE profile more than once.

paramveerz

Aug 7, 2019
Gurgaon
I went from submitted on 29th July to assessment 1st August. Hoping for a fast and smooth processing time!
Congratulations. Hope you get it.
Could you tell me if you filled any yes in the first form on the OINP website?
i.e them asking questions like

Do you have legal immigration status in Canada?

Is that a yes or no?
I'm just an express entry applicant.

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
Congratulations. Hope you get it.
Could you tell me if you filled any yes in the first form on the OINP website?
i.e them asking questions like

Do you have legal immigration status in Canada?

Is that a yes or no?
I'm just an express entry applicant.
I think all of these were no for me. I defo don't have legal immigration status im Canada!

paramveerz

Aug 7, 2019
Gurgaon
I have a question guys..

I have an experience of 2 years via my NOC in actuarial science from 2014-2016 then 2016-2018 but can't provide any pay slips or bank statement for the 2016-18 period, only experience letter and joining letter. I later joined as a teacher in 2019 and still working as that. Is this alright?
Do they ask for the pay slips for previous jobs or just for the current ones?

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
I have a question guys..

I have an experience of 2 years via my NOC in actuarial science from 2014-2016 then 2016-2018 but can't provide any pay slips or bank statement for the 2016-18 period, only experience letter and joining letter. I later joined as a teacher in 2019 and still working as that. Is this alright?
Do they ask for the pay slips for previous jobs or just for the current ones?
I would submit what you have and see if that's enough for them. They can always come back with ADR if they need more info. You can only provide what you have.

I have freelanced for 7 years - there is no way I can get a reference/joining letter from all of my contracts, often 3 months in length each - I supplied what I have, so we'll see what they come back and whether they request additional info. My application went from submitted to assessment in 3 days.

dk.real3025

Mar 6, 2021
Hey. You may need to create a new EE Profile if you want to receive an EOI again under OINP. I think I read where it says you can't get an EOI on the same EE profile more than once.
Thanks guys... Do I need to delete my current EE profile then to create a new one? Any chance I can keep the old one active hoping for EE FSW draw chance with my score (CRS 465) and create a new/2nd one for OINP draw?

getmetocanada101

Star Member
Jul 29, 2021
Thanks guys... Do I need to delete my current EE profile then to create a new one? Any chance I can keep the old one active hoping for EE FSW draw chance with my score (CRS 465) and create a new/2nd one for OINP draw?
I would create a new one. Then you will be eligible for FSW AND potentially OINP again. Why not? No idea if you can have two EE profiles, I doubt it.

paramveerz

Aug 7, 2019
Gurgaon
I would submit what you have and see if that's enough for them. They can always come back with ADR if they need more info. You can only provide what you have.

I have freelanced for 7 years - there is no way I can get a reference/joining letter from all of my contracts, often 3 months in length each - I supplied what I have, so we'll see what they come back and whether they request additional info. My application went from submitted to assessment in 3 days.
Thank you so much for your response.
Can i ask a couple of question too?

1. We received our NOI ( wife being the primary ) when my (secondary) IELTS expired i.e 14th July. Can I redo IELTS and update now after receiving the NOI and apply? or is it invalid now? Will I have to wait for another draw after a 2 year wait already? :(

2. OINP login asks for a stream.. which do i choose? I just can't see the difference but one says French speaking and the other is a Priorities stream.
a) Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
b) Ontario's Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream