+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

sussie54

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Hello guys,

I got my NOI for OINP - Human Capital Priorities Tech Draw on Feb 16, 2021. I submitted my application today March 19, 2021. CRS score : 460
NOC: 2147.

I have provided all the documents as per the requirements. However, I have a problem with IELTS expiration which is due on March 23, 2021. Though My IELTS is valid on NOI date and OINP Application submission date, it is going to expire just 4 days after OINP application submission and payment.

I have taken an exam on March 14 (results announced today March 19), but unfortunately I could not get my past score of CLB 9 in Writing which missed by 0.5 and it reduced to CLB 8, other sections are Listening - CLB 10, Reading - CLB 10 and Speaking - CLB 9 (all are same as previous IELTS result) , if i have to update this result now to keep my Express Entry profile active then score drops significantly to 403.

I have submitted an Letter of Explanation today , mentioning I have my IELTs valid till date for OINP and I will update my EE profile once new IELTS is done to keep my EE profile active. (did not mention about the today's result which I have now).

As per OINP at the time of submission IELTS should not be more than 2 years old which is met in my case.
Will it be a problem if OINP checks my EE profile and finds that score has become less now (before I update next test result)?

What if I may take some time to get back that 0.5 extra to CLB 9 in writing, when ideally OINP starts looking at our documents and EE profile after application submission?

Please provide genuine inputs.

Thanks

PoPY

Mar 21, 2021
Could anyone confirm if the below is NOC 3012

• Contribute to the development of recommendations aimed at changes to clinical practices and procedures and provide consultation to organization and clinical staff regarding issues relevant to clinical and nursing practice.
  • Utilizes expert nurse consulting proficiency to provide feedback regarding the concern areas of clinical practice to the management after reviewing mortality and morbidity patient details. Communicate the case study findings to Nurses and doctors through mortality and morbidity meetings.
  • Investigates clinical Sentinel events, conduct root cause analysis and prepare a report for the top management
  • Collaborate and guide doctors, nurses and clinical staff to ensure compliance and implementation of clinical policies, programs, healthcare standards and regulatory requirements.
  • Take active part in hospital Accreditations and Certifications such as Joint Commission International (JCI), National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) etc and promote health policies that protect patient safety through compliance to healthcare standards and regulatory requirements.
  • Collect data as required from internal clinical departments. Perform data collection as required to improve patient care, prepare data collection tools with appropriate coding for ease of input, conduct analysis and prepare reports on the findings and forward to stakeholders for further corrective and preventive measures.
  • Review and interpret operational and clinical information from a variety of sources including patient records, HIS, registers and other sources as required for making decisions about whether clinical guidelines, protocol etc are being followed in order to identify any deviation in clinical practice and to ensure patient safety.
  • Use nurse consulting skills in making decisions that significantly affect context, interpretation, or amendments of policies and programs
  • Maintain close and effective links with relevant hospital clinical and non-clinical groups to enable the efficient collection of data.
  • Ensure to keep abreast with latest clinical developments and involvement in training program conducted by the department.

Minimum qualification required to perform this role is at least a Master of Science in Nursing, State licensure, academic, research and audit oriented experience and must have worked at least one year as Critical Care / Operation Theatre Nurse is the basic requirement to perform the job duties and promotion of an evidence-based culture at the aster, computer literacy, expert nurse consulting skill, organizational and planning skills, communication and interpersonal skills is the company requirement to perform this role.

Please advise

Last edited:

Kaisoo93

Jan 11, 2018
OINP - Any one whose education does not match working experience but got a PR successfully? In short, is it compulsory to have education and working experience matched?

osman93

Mar 4, 2021
Hello guys,

I got my NOI for OINP - Human Capital Priorities Tech Draw on Feb 16, 2021. I submitted my application today March 19, 2021. CRS score : 460
NOC: 2147.

I have provided all the documents as per the requirements. However, I have a problem with IELTS expiration which is due on March 23, 2021. Though My IELTS is valid on NOI date and OINP Application submission date, it is going to expire just 4 days after OINP application submission and payment.

I have taken an exam on March 14 (results announced today March 19), but unfortunately I could not get my past score of CLB 9 in Writing which missed by 0.5 and it reduced to CLB 8, other sections are Listening - CLB 10, Reading - CLB 10 and Speaking - CLB 9 (all are same as previous IELTS result) , if i have to update this result now to keep my Express Entry profile active then score drops significantly to 403.

I have submitted an Letter of Explanation today , mentioning I have my IELTs valid till date for OINP and I will update my EE profile once new IELTS is done to keep my EE profile active. (did not mention about the today's result which I have now).

As per OINP at the time of submission IELTS should not be more than 2 years old which is met in my case.
Will it be a problem if OINP checks my EE profile and finds that score has become less now (before I update next test result)?

What if I may take some time to get back that 0.5 extra to CLB 9 in writing, when ideally OINP starts looking at our documents and EE profile after application submission?

Please provide genuine inputs.

Thanks
You do not need to appear for IELTS again, it's good that you submitted your application before the 23rd. So that's lock there. you can update the express entry profile with the new score and for OINP your old score is valid as long as you have already submitted the application.

sussie54

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
You do not need to appear for IELTS again, it's good that you submitted your application before the 23rd. So that's lock there. you can update the express entry profile with the new score and for OINP your old score is valid as long as you have already submitted the application.
Thanks for your reply, I got my new scores today and I got CLB 10 in all sections to retain as well as improve in EE CRS score to 466.
Should I send my new IELTS scores to OINP?

sanket1990

Nov 8, 2020
OINP might ask you for additional documentation or information if you didn’t fill “other activities” info accurately. So basically, your last 10 years are the combination of education, employment and other activities.

Answering to your 2nd query, not an issue. That’s fine.

Hi Nitin, need your advice on similar lines. In my OINP E-Filling form - In my work history I have submitted 3 years of work experience (for which I claimed points for my CRS score). However, I am planning to mention small 3 months internship in the 'other activities' section, although I do not have any letter/salary slips for those internships, should I just not mentions those internships and simply put 'unemployed' over there? what do you suggest?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Nitin, need your advice on similar lines. In my OINP E-Filling form - In my work history I have submitted 3 years of work experience (for which I claimed points for my CRS score). However, I am planning to mention small 3 months internship in the 'other activities' section, although I do not have any letter/salary slips for those internships, should I just not mentions those internships and simply put 'unemployed' over there? what do you suggest?
Mention your internships period in Other activities, you don't need to submit any documents to support these internships.

apollobay

Dec 23, 2020
Hi All, I'm in pool with 450+ points and expecting to get an OINP NOI in the next couple of draws (fingers crossed). I have a question regarding gap in employment for OINP Applications. My employment history is more like: 3.5 years full time salaried, 4.5 years gap (personal reasons + failed startup burning cash), then 3+ years continuous employment since late 2017. In total 6.5 years overall paid experience, 4.5 years gap - i.e. 3 years of paid work experience in last 5 years in same NOC code. Could someone with experience please help me if 1.) OINP looks at this negatively 2.) How should I mention gap of 4.5 years. Thanks in advance.

jankin

Feb 18, 2021
How long does it take oinp to move from Submitted to next state? I had submitted on 18th march, and it hasnt yet moved.

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi Guys, I have 4 years experience at first job. I reached out employer today to obtain pay slip. I am selecting the month of Jan and Dec each year as per OINP application guidance (start and end of period)

a) Manager suggested he can print the salary breakup of requested months on 1 page (in form of table) on company letter head and can sign and stamp as this would be easier than issuing separate pay slip for each month which would be 8 pages and greater hassle

b) Further, he agreed to add column in the same table to show the mode of payment is cash or bank. I think this would suffice for the salaries paid in cash (which are 2 only, for the first year)

Is this fine? Please advise
Hi @loneranger123 did this method work for you? In my case I have received salaries in cash too.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
April 13, 2021
Tech draw: Notifications of interest will be issued for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream.
On April 13, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will issue targeted notifications of interest to candidates who may qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.

You may be required to submit an Educational Credential Assessment to demonstrate that you have the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor's degree or higher. Make sure that you provide a copy of your Educational Credential Assessment report and that you authorize the assessment organization to share the results of your Educational Credential Assessment with the OINP.

You may apply to the HCP stream if you:

• receive a notification of interest on April 13, 2021
  • can demonstrate that your work experience was in one of the eligible National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes listed below
If you receive a notification of interest, you don’t need to contact the program.

We will post the comprehensive ranking system range of the draw on the Express Entry Notifications of Interest page on April 13, 2021. The OINP will target candidates with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• 0213 Computer and information systems managers
  • 2147 Computer engineers
  • 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
  • 2173 Software engineers and designers
  • 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
  • 2175 Web designers and developers
Your application may be refused if you don’t demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.

MikeKo

Sep 30, 2020
Hi everyone. I’ve got NOI from the latest OINP draw and going to fill the form and send all the necessary documents. Since nowadays the processing times are increased it can take up to several months to get the nomination. June 29 will be my birthday and my CRS will drop 5 scores. Can it affect the final OINP decision, or my score in terms of this exact PNP is fixed by the time I received NOI letter?

Mou2020

Dec 1, 2020
Hi everyone. I’ve got NOI from the latest OINP draw and going to fill the form and send all the necessary documents. Since nowadays the processing times are increased it can take up to several months to get the nomination. June 29 will be my birthday and my CRS will drop 5 scores. Can it affect the final OINP decision, or my score in terms of this exact PNP is fixed by the time I received NOI letter?
Dont worry . It didn’t affect

Reactions: MikeKo
Apr 14, 2021
I have a query regarding my work history details.

I created my Express Entry Profile on 7th April and received an invite on 13th April.

However I joined a new company on 6th April and that I had not mentioned in the Express Entry Profile as I didn't have any experience with regards to the same and have no responsibilities which I have executed till now.

So my question is that should I include this work history now in my OINP Application without a reference letter and explain it in a LOE (attaching the offer letter from the company) and say that since I have not executed any job roles and responsibilities so I am not attaching any reference letter for the same.

Kindly suggest on the same that whether I should include it in my work history or just attach an LOE for this job and explain that it is a very new job so don't have reference letter for the same