+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......
Query regarding Proof of fund :
My husband has most of his savings in FDs in his account and very less liquid money. . The FD acount exceeds the requirements. We are in the process of getting the letter from our bank clearly mentioning that the FDs can be liquidated at any time.

However , is it recommended to have the required proof of funds in liquid in the saving accounts ? If so he will break some of his FDs to show the required proof in the savings as well. So we will have the required proof both in the saving as well the FD in a single bank letter. Kindly suggest . Thanks
Yes, that is totally acceptable. You can check out their official note here. Also, you'd want to get a letter from your bank confirming that the funds can be liquified etc. You can find an actual letter from ICICI in the Express Entry Advanced e-book; this letter was accepted by IRCC.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Query regarding Proof of fund :
My husband has most of his savings in FDs in his account and very less liquid money. . The FD acount exceeds the requirements. We are in the process of getting the letter from our bank clearly mentioning that the FDs can be liquidated at any time.

However , is it recommended to have the required proof of funds in liquid in the saving accounts ? If so he will break some of his FDs to show the required proof in the savings as well. So we will have the required proof both in the saving as well the FD in a single bank letter. Kindly suggest . Thanks
Showing FD as proof of funds is perfectly ok since FD can be liquidated at any time.

urashu06

Oct 19, 2020
Received invitation for OINP on Oct 15. NOC 2174
Following up with current and old Employers for Roles and Responsibilities certificate :).
Having WES for masters degree.

Reactions: Irenejohn

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi guys, I received the OINP NOI on Oct 15th. I have majority of the documents however have few questions.
1. My current profile has spouse in it. Received NOI letter but getting divorced from spouse. I mailed them saying I m not planning to have my spouse added. They replied saying I can edit my martial status as separated while applying oinp application. If that is the case, can I go ahead and update the Express entry profile also? Please confirm if this is ok.
2. Also how long do we have to submit the documents. Does 45 days start from the day we open/start the oinp application or from the day we received the notification of interest letter?
3. For document submission, do we need to submit PCC ?

Looking forward your responses

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Hi guys, I received the OINP NOI on Oct 15th. I have majority of the documents however have few questions.
1. My current profile has spouse in it. Received NOI letter but getting divorced from spouse. I mailed them saying I m not planning to have my spouse added. They replied saying I can edit my martial status as separated while applying oinp application. If that is the case, can I go ahead and update the Express entry profile also? Please confirm if this is ok.
2. Also how long do we have to submit the documents. Does 45 days start from the day we open/start the oinp application or from the day we received the notification of interest letter?
3. For document submission, do we need to submit PCC ?

Looking forward your responses
1. For OINP, just do what they told and do the same for EE profile. If you could attach some proof of divorce that would be good.
2. 45 days from the day you received your NOI
3. For OINP, you dont need PCC but post ITA when you apply for eAPR you will need it.

Nimrat25

Jan 22, 2020
Hello folks,

I received an OINP letter of interest but, application is not submitted yet. My EE profile expires in 40 days. But we all know that OINP application results can take unto 60days and then we will qualify to receive ITA in the next EE draw. Do you think its a good idea to delete my profile and create new one as a proactive step or should I just wait for expiration in next 40 days?

Sameer88

Oct 16, 2020
Query regarding the OINP application. [OINP, Tech Draw, Oct 15]

Do we need to share the WES report of the spouse also as part of the application?

It mentions "Adaptability documents to verify that you meet the pass mark of 67 points if being assessed against the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)" in the family documents section.

Can anyone who has gone through the process comment on this

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019

Do we need to share the WES report of the spouse also as part of the application?

It mentions "Adaptability documents to verify that you meet the pass mark of 67 points if being assessed against the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)" in the family documents section.

I think so, if you have claimed points for your spouse education too

kashifsami

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
NOC Code......

@Sameer88 : No, you won't be asked to submit spouse's WES report. I can confirm because I submitted my OINP documents last week. To be clear, in the EE profile I am claiming points for my wife's education and did specify her WES ECA number but in the OINP application they never ask you about it or seek any documents for it. Only if your spouse has studied in Canada will you have to submit documents for it.

All I had to submit were my wife and son's passports and wife's IELTS results.

Wendyna

Oct 15, 2020
Just to clarify, i do not have any Canada VISA stamp on my intl passport. Will I still need to upload the scanned copies of the blank passport pages? Or the data page only will suffice?

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi All, For the proof of compensation, could you please let me know what are the documents required to submit. For example, from OINP Website, they say
Proof may include copies of:
  • pay slips, pay cheques or pay statements for the first and last month of each period of work experience
  • bank statements showing salary deposits for the first and last month of each period of work experience
  • income tax documents
  • letter(s) from employer(s) confirming your annual salary/hourly wage. These letters must explain why documentation to verify compensation for work performed is not available
My question is I have the last three months payslips of the previous companies & current company but they specified "first and last month" is it mandatory to get the first month payslip? Because I am having trouble in reaching out the previous company for the same.
Looking to hear from you all.