+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Speedy_Rajan

Dec 26, 2019
Hi Folks,

Any update on CRS(EE) score on 19 August 2020, as my PNP is received , So do I need to wait for EE draw on 19.08.2020 or shud go for PNP now?

My Current Score is 463.

Thanks
Rajan Kumar

Harshsaini102

Aug 6, 2020
Hi
I want to apply for OINP under "in demand skilled stream" (job: database analyst and data administrator)
I have doubt with NOC code
I am senior analyst working in multinational company from more than three years
i worked 40hr/Week
my roles and responsibilities are:-
- Timely deliver different project's data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.

I think my NOC is data analyst (NOC2172).

as per CIC website roles and responsibiliites of data analyst are
  • Collect and document user requirements
  • Design and develop database architecture for information systems projects
  • Design, construct, modify, integrate, implement and test data models and database management systems
  • Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection, application and implementation of database management tools
  • Operate database management systems to analyze data and perform data mining analysis
  • May lead, co-ordinate or supervise other workers in this group.

please suggest me, i am on right track or not.

Thank you in advance

Tanya.talwar90

Jul 14, 2019
HI ALL,
IS IT POSSIBLE TO DELETE APPLICATION AND ONE-KEY ACCOUNT IF I ALREADY GOT CASE NUMBER? OR DO I MUST HAVE TO SUBMIT MY APPLICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS?
I have same query, do we need to submit application in oinp portal if already registered within 14 days or we acn take 45 days (HCP )

Tanya.talwar90

Jul 14, 2019
Hi, I had a query. In the webiste its mentioned that for some ECA Bodies it is required go to account and allow sharing ECA assessment diretly with ontario. I wanted to know the process if we have got ECA accessed from IQAS.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
hello,
What happens if i didnot attach my marriage certificate as it wasnt asked.
Will it get rejected or will ask to attach later?

mushthaq33

Jun 24, 2020
Hey Guys,

If I have a relative in Ontario, is it a must to disclose it in the OINP application? Can we submit without disclosing it as we will have to show proof for that and the time is limited to get those documents? Appreciate your advice on this.

TIA

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hey Guys,

If I have a relative in Ontario, is it a must to disclose it in the OINP application? Can we submit without disclosing it as we will have to show proof for that and the time is limited to get those documents? Appreciate your advice on this.

TIA
Its your call. Proof of relatives adds a bit of weight to the "Intention to stay" factor. If you dont wanna disclose it, thats fine. Only your or spouse's siblings give you points, not any other relative.

mushthaq33

Jun 24, 2020
Its your call. Proof of relatives adds a bit of weight to the "Intention to stay" factor. If you dont wanna disclose it, thats fine. Only your or spouse's siblings give you points, not any other relative.
Thanks a lot for the reply. :) The relative is my wife's uncle. I'm giving references of my friends for ties in Ontario.