+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

LegalSoul

Aug 3, 2020
Hello, dear community!
I wanted to ask two questions about OINP application:
1) Do we need to scan the backs of the documents? I'm asking because I remember when during the ECA application I was asked to scan the back even if it was blank.
2) OINP says that we need to order an additional copy to be sent from the ECA institution to OINP directly. My ECA is issued by CES and they offer Electronic (emailed ones, I assume) and Hard Copy Additional Copies, which one should I choose?

Would be grateful to receive any answers/hints to any of the questions.

Last edited:

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Needs expert’s help!

When we fill OINP form it their portal, there is a question that-

If you ever submitted in an application under provincial nomination program from Ontario or any other province.

Last year I submitted an expression of interest application for prince Edward island and withdrew it later the same day.

so now in OINP should I say yes or no?

Kirat305

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Needs expert’s help!

When we fill OINP form it their portal, there is a question that-

If you ever submitted in an application under provincial nomination program from Ontario or any other province.

Last year I submitted an expression of interest application for prince Edward island and withdrew it later the same day.

so now in OINP should I say yes or no?
Any input on this?

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
hello guys,

My employer doesnt provide me with the payslips and often delay my salary.
Should the letter me mady by me as LOE or by the employer stating as why salary gets delayed?
Any format i need to follow.

Please help

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
hello guys,

My employer doesnt provide me with the payslips and often delay my salary.
Should the letter me mady by me as LOE or by the employer stating as why salary gets delayed?
Any format i need to follow.

Please help
Check the document checklist again. If you don't have anything for proof of compensation, you should get a letter from your employer stating your salary and why they cannot provide salary slips.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Check the document checklist again. If you don't have anything for proof of compensation, you should get a letter from your employer stating your salary and why they cannot provide salary slips.
thanks for the reply, so one experience letter is stating my job roles,salary and everything mentioned on the OINP guidlelines. Should they mention the reason for delayed salary in the same letter or separate?

tuxarc

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
I received a NOI via the HCP (Tech) stream, but I do not want to accept it yet. In case there will be a new draw for HCP Tech professions in the future, will I receive a new one or will I be excluded from future draws if I do not accept this one? What if I delete my EE profile and create a new one?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
thanks for the reply, so one experience letter is stating my job roles,salary and everything mentioned on the OINP guidlelines. Should they mention the reason for delayed salary in the same letter or separate?
Separate letter for salary as you need to submit reference letter and proof of compensation.

I received a NOI via the HCP (Tech) stream, but I do not want to accept it yet. In case there will be a new draw for HCP Tech professions in the future, will I receive a new one or will I be excluded from future draws if I do not accept this one? What if I delete my EE profile and create a new one?
There is nothing to accept, you either apply within the 45 day deadline or you don't. Your current EE profile will be excluded from any future draws but not sure about a new EE profile.

Reactions: Yumna and tuxarc

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Separate letter for salary as you need to submit reference letter and proof of compensation.

There is nothing to accept, you either apply within the 45 day deadline or you don't. Your current EE profile will be excluded from any future draws but not sure about a new EE profile.
any format for proof of compensation from the employer I need to follow?