+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

sunanand

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
I have had two jobs, I have reference letter for both and IT returns since the day I started working till now. Will that suffice as proof of work ex?

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
I have had two jobs, I have reference letter for both and IT returns since the day I started working till now. Will that suffice as proof of work ex?
ITR alone can't prove your link to the specific organisation but Form 16 will do.
However, to leave no doubt for assessments, attach as many proofs as possible. Its mentioned in https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide.396543/post-8752363

mushthaq33

Jun 24, 2020
Guys,

Anyone knows whom to address the POF letter for OINP application? The bank is asking for an addressee for the letter. Does anyone know whom to address?

TIA :)

sunanand

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Guys,

Anyone knows whom to address the POF letter for OINP application? The bank is asking for an addressee for the letter. Does anyone know whom to address?

TIA :)
Hi, I have a query. I'm getting the funds from my father as a gift. Will POF letter from bank , and gift deed/affidavit suffice to show as POF?

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello guys,
I am in a dilemma
I am confused between NOC0213 and NOC2172

i selected as NOC0213
And received NOI from ontario.

now I have a feeling im more closest to 2172
Can we change the NOC in the EE profile now?
Would my NOI be voided?

kunalrmahajan

Aug 1, 2020
Hello,
In the same company I've been at 3 different designations (though the nature of my job has not changed much)
( Promoted from Sr. Member Technical to Consultant and then to Senior Consultant)
While filling up the 'Work Experience' section of the OINP portal or IRCC website (for Express Entry), should I have 3 separate entries or just one?
Also, while requesting for the Employers Reference Letter, should they mention Roles and Responsibilities, Salary etc for each designation separately?
Please can someone help?
It would be also helpful if someone can share their own or a few sample letters from Employers?

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello,
In the same company I've been at 3 different designations (though the nature of my job has not changed much)
( Promoted from Sr. Member Technical to Consultant and then to Senior Consultant)
While filling up the 'Work Experience' section of the OINP portal or IRCC website (for Express Entry), should I have 3 separate entries or just one?
Also, while requesting for the Employers Reference Letter, should they mention Roles and Responsibilities, Salary etc for each designation separately?
Please can someone help?
It would be also helpful if someone can share their own or a few sample letters from Employers?
Yes, 3 separate entires.
From your HR, issue ONE reference letter (better you draft it and forward for stamp/sign/date) which mentions
  1. Start date and End Date of each position, Basic Pay/Grade Pay/Band (Thats differentiates between three positions)
  2. Roles and responsibilities of Last position or General roles and responsibilities of all three
Don't forget to attach first and last payslip for each position

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Yes, 3 separate entires.
From your HR, issue ONE reference letter (better you draft it and forward for stamp/sign/date) which mentions
  1. Start date and End Date of each position, Basic Pay/Grade Pay/Band (Thats differentiates between three positions)
  2. Roles and responsibilities of Last position or General roles and responsibilities of all three
Don't forget to attach first and last payslip for each position
Hello,
I have something similar situation.
Lets say i was in the same organization for past 10 years , but designation has changed.
How can I get the payslip of 2010? At that time I used to get in cash.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello,
I have something similar situation.
Lets say i was in the same organization for past 10 years , but designation has changed.
How can I get the payslip of 2010? At that time I used to get in cash.
Not an issue...attach other documents and explain it in Letter of Explanation

Reactions: Yumna

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
T
Not an issue...attach other documents and explain it in Letter of Explanation
Thanks for the reply.
Other documents you mean employment letter explaining my job and duties for different designation and salary?
And provide LOE for not having payslips?

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
1) Yes
2) Yes
Great
Also since I have received NOI, do I need to submit medical now
Or just the documents related to questions asked in the application?
And for the full passport pages
All the passport pages after I turned 18?
Or the current passport I have which is valid till 2025?

kunalrmahajan

Aug 1, 2020
I've received OINP NOI (where I'm guessing age of funds does not matter)
For POF, half the funds are in my non accompanying spouse's individual (NOT JOINT) bank account. .
Can I get that amount transferred to my account and show the cumulative amount as POF. This way I don't need to worry about creating a gift deed etc.
Or should I get a gift deed from her ?
Or will a #NOC (claiming access to her account) from her be sufficient ?
Or is there any other way?
Kindly suggest.