+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
Hey @Anigow1234,
In my experience, job seeker code is used to search your profile so that can be very much the reason why they can't find it.

If you write them an email correcting your job seeker code, they should consider it. I have heard cases where they have and sent out nomination to the correct profile.

Just find the correct way of communicating them and hopefully your problem would be resolved!

Good luck!
Thank you. Got our nomination on June 26th

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
Hi, just wanted to give a heads up on our timeline.
NOI Received - 13th February - 0111
Submitted after having being granted an extension - 31st May 2020
Receipt of application and check for completeness - 2nd June
Additional Document Request (regarding work ex) - 5th June
ADR Submitted - 17th June
Nomination received - 26th June

Thank you for your suggestions, they were extremely helpful!

Reactions: sujd and Cyfa

sujd

May 4, 2020
Hi, just wanted to give a heads up on our timeline.
NOI Received - 13th February - 0111
Submitted after having being granted an extension - 31st May 2020
Receipt of application and check for completeness - 2nd June
Additional Document Request (regarding work ex) - 5th June
ADR Submitted - 17th June
Nomination received - 26th June

Thank you for your suggestions, they were extremely helpful!
Congratulations!

Did you receive an email first or the portal got updated first?

What time with time zone did you get the update? :)

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
Congratulations!

Did you receive an email first or the portal got updated first?

What time with time zone did you get the update? :)
So we had quite a tough ride last week, on June 17th, after we submitted our application, we got an email on June 23nd, which said that 'OINP wants to nominate you, but your express entry profile is no longer available for nomination.' It was a shocker to us, as our profile expires in November. We didnt understand where the problem was our EE profile said submitted and meet the minimum criteria. We were given 72 hours only by OINP.

After a lot of brain storming, we realised that we had entered the NOC instead of job seeker validation code, the unique code, in our OINP application and hence our profile was not viewable to them. We replied on June 24th stating that we made an error and submitted the unique code.

On 26th, Friday, we got a mail around 11:00 pm IST. (probably peak morning work hours in Ontario) saying that this is to confirm that we have acknowledged your mail. We still casually checked both - OINP Portal and EE portal and OINp showed the status of approval, while EE profile gave an option to say yes for Ontario nomination.

Reactions: harry3190

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Has anybody any idea that will Oinp conduct any more draw under OINP - Human Capital Priority Stream this year ? My NOC is eligible and I have a good crs score.

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hi all,

Urgent help needed in following:

In personal history section, should I put my wife unemployed before marriage and homemaker after marriage? or simply homemaker will work for all the periods?

rabbit999

Jun 11, 2017
Hello Friends,

I am new Canadian aspirant and about to place my application in express entry profile. I have some confusion regarding NOC codes specially for OINP. Below are they

1. Does OINP for FSW applicants has any specific NOC requirements, which they used to shortlist the applications from express entry profile? What if my NOC code does not fall under that specific NOC codes which OINP looking for?

2. I work as a data scientist. The Title "Data Scientist" falls under NOC code 2172, but unfortunately duties and responsibilities given for NOC code 2172 is totally opposite as what a data scientist do. The duties and responsibilities of data scientist matches with NOC code 2161. But NOC code 2161 does not fall under eligible NOC codes for OINP and NOC code 2172 comes under that eligible NOC codes for OINP. I am in dilemma if i create my express entry profile with NOC code 2161, my application will not get picked up even if i am getting CRS 400+.

If i am correct in my thoughts, then should i go ahead with NOC code 2172 or 2161?? any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Has anybody any idea that will Oinp conduct any more draw under OINP - Human Capital Priority Stream this year ? My NOC is eligible and I have a good crs score.
It’s back on track. With federal draws for EE all pnp streams will start using FSW stream candidates as well. You will have good chance of your score is above 460. I am stuck at 454 waiting for tech draw. It’s coming next but I hope they wait for another federal draw that will bring score down at around 470

Reactions: PG12

abbybb

Jul 10, 2020
I had applied for EE in September, 2019. Also applied for PNP (SINP). Can anyone help and suggest how much time does it usually take to get an ITA and if it doesn't take as long as it has in my case, then please suggest why?
CRS - 432
IELTS: L-8; S-7.5; R-7.5; W-7
NOC Codes - 2171 and 2283

thuhien.tu

Star Member
May 28, 2020
So we had quite a tough ride last week, on June 17th, after we submitted our application, we got an email on June 23nd, which said that 'OINP wants to nominate you, but your express entry profile is no longer available for nomination.' It was a shocker to us, as our profile expires in November. We didnt understand where the problem was our EE profile said submitted and meet the minimum criteria. We were given 72 hours only by OINP.

After a lot of brain storming, we realised that we had entered the NOC instead of job seeker validation code, the unique code, in our OINP application and hence our profile was not viewable to them. We replied on June 24th stating that we made an error and submitted the unique code.

On 26th, Friday, we got a mail around 11:00 pm IST. (probably peak morning work hours in Ontario) saying that this is to confirm that we have acknowledged your mail. We still casually checked both - OINP Portal and EE portal and OINp showed the status of approval, while EE profile gave an option to say yes for Ontario nomination.
Congratulations!!!! I entered the wrong job seeker too. May I ask you what did you do to correct it? Thanks

skouz

Jul 13, 2020
i need help regarding an error, i'm having this error after they requested more documents for my application and i only have 14 days ( 8 left )
i can't upload any document because i'm having this error
java.lang.RuntimeException: Upload failed - java.lang.RuntimeException

any idea if it's an error from my side or from their website? i tried contacting them by email and my email is getting message blocked.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
It’s back on track. With federal draws for EE all pnp streams will start using FSW stream candidates as well. You will have good chance of your score is above 460. I am stuck at 454 waiting for tech draw. It’s coming next but I hope they wait for another federal draw that will bring score down at around 470
Hi, Yes it has started. My crs is 466. Patiently waiting !

geoffreydu

Sep 19, 2019
i need help regarding an error, i'm having this error after they requested more documents for my application and i only have 14 days ( 8 left )

any idea if it's an error from my side or from their website? i tried contacting them by email and my email is getting message blocked.
I have the same error

VinothAJ

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020

Same error. Been trying since last evening but to no avail. Email to the technical support ID is returning as mail blocked.

Called them but they are offering only mail support. Have emailed the office but no response yet.

Docs due by Friday !!