+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Hope_2021

May 30, 2020
Hi all,

I am currently in express entry pool under FSW program with a CRS score of 428.
My NOC code is 2173(with 19 months of experience on the day of writing this post).

I have got the following questions:

Q1. I would like to know if there is any chance for me to get an ITA before december 2020. I see currently all the draws happening are CEC specific draws and PNP draws.
Once FSW draws starts happening again, am I right in assuming that cut off scores will be much higher than before and would be almost impossible for me to make the cut off before december 2020?

Q2. I have dome some research on PNP nominations and have come to the conclusion that because of my limited experience, I am not eligible for any(except OINP which does passive PNP nomination)

Q3. To increase my crs score, I dont see any option. My ielts score which expires in Decemeber 2020(L-9 R-8.5 S-7.5 W-7) right now gives me 133 score(136 being the highest).
I would like to know if i just need to slow down and gain more experience in my field of work then later apply for PR or is there any thing I can do to fast track my progress for PR.

Note: I am not planning to do my masters right now.

Appreciate your response.
Thank you.

geoffreydu

Sep 19, 2019
I got my Notification of Interest on June 3,2020.
I have a year of experience in Quebec and plan to move to Ontario. I am still working in Quebec now.
I am worried that I will get rejected by Ontario while living in Quebec. (intention to live in Ontario)
I said in my application that I plan to move to Ontario in 2 months. Is that ok?
Or I should move to Ontario and then apply to this provincial nomination program? so it is less risky

Thanks!

brownboy2016

Aug 25, 2015
Hello Friends,
Please suggest on this,
how to explain intent to stay in province 1 while applying for pnp(no ties), if your sibling is residing in province 2.
Thanks

harry3190

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
Can someone share the template for reference letter affidavit since my current company is not willing to share the roles and responsibilities letter?

Ravi619

Jun 23, 2020
Hello everyone, Please help
I have applied for OINP- HUMAN CAPITAL PRIORITIES STREAM-TECH DRAW with 1 year(JULY 2, 2018 TO JUN 28, 2019) CEC.
Today I got an email from OINP team stating below:
TITLE: Notification of Intent to Refuse Application
Reason mentioned in the email: I have only worked for July 2nd, 2018 - June 28 2019 which does not complete 1-year full time.

But, Jun 29th 2019 is Saturday
Jun 30th 2019 is Sunday
and Jul 1 2019 is Canada Day(Public Holiday).
and I have completed 1560 hours full time with 40 hrs per week.

What should I do in this case to get my approval? Please help.
Thank you in Advance

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
Dear all, I received an email today, from OINP stating that we are unable to nominate you, as your EE profile is no longer available. However, my profile is very well valid.
I realised that I got confused between NOC code and Job seeker validation code, and hence entered the wrong Job Seeker code in the OINP application.

Is it alright if i send them an email by apologising and sending the correct job seeker code? The said code, which is automatically generated, is also available in the PDFs received when I created the EE profile. Is this the only issue which is causing the NLA status and hence they're unable to issue a nomination?

Has anyone faced a similar issue? Please help. Thank you

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Dear all, I received an email today, from OINP stating that we are unable to nominate you, as your EE profile is no longer available. However, my profile is very well valid.
I realised that I got confused between NOC code and Job seeker validation code, and hence entered the wrong Job Seeker code in the OINP application.

Is it alright if i send them an email by apologising and sending the correct job seeker code? The said code, which is automatically generated, is also available in the PDFs received when I created the EE profile. Is this the only issue which is causing the NLA status and hence they're unable to issue a nomination?

Has anyone faced a similar issue? Please help. Thank you
yes send them an email for any queries. Also is your profile expiring in 30/60 days?

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
yes send them an email for any queries. Also is your profile expiring in 30/60 days?
Hi, no, it expires in 4 months! We did send them an email, apologising for getting confused between NOC and Validation code. We're really tensed. Hope they consider it.

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Hi, no, it expires in 4 months! We did send them an email, apologising for getting confused between NOC and Validation code. We're really tensed. Hope they consider it.
Don’t worry it was a mistake they would consider it. Also being French speaker you will get one more short this year in case they don’t consider so don’t worry and tc of your health

ajd1994

Jul 31, 2019
Hey @Anigow1234,
In my experience, job seeker code is used to search your profile so that can be very much the reason why they can't find it.

If you write them an email correcting your job seeker code, they should consider it. I have heard cases where they have and sent out nomination to the correct profile.

Just find the correct way of communicating them and hopefully your problem would be resolved!

Good luck!

Amrit1234

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hi all,

I have an important query. If anyone can help, I will be very helpful!
I received OINP nomination on 15th January 2020 and got 600 points from OINP on 19th March 2020. My current CRS score is 1068.
I also received ITA on April, but still haven't submitted my application.

I have the following query:
1. I have given my wife and child accompany in both OINP and EE profile. But now as COVID-19 cases are increasing day-by-day, I am worried for my child (he is 3 years old). Is it possible that I declined the ITA (PNP) and update the profile with wife and child non-accompanying?

2. if yes, Can I still use my 600 scores get by OINP PNP? (provided that I put wife and child accompany in OINP application)

Please help me!

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
Hi all,

I have an important query. If anyone can help, I will be very helpful!
I received OINP nomination on 15th January 2020 and got 600 points from OINP on 19th March 2020. My current CRS score is 1068.
I also received ITA on April, but still haven't submitted my application.

I have the following query:
1. I have given my wife and child accompany in both OINP and EE profile. But now as COVID-19 cases are increasing day-by-day, I am worried for my child (he is 3 years old). Is it possible that I declined the ITA (PNP) and update the profile with wife and child non-accompanying?

2. if yes, Can I still use my 600 scores get by OINP PNP? (provided that I put wife and child accompany in OINP application)

Please help me!
What is the worry in going ahead with the process you don’t have to travel as soon as you get CO PR. Submit your documents and get your PR confirmation and travel when all this storm settles down a bit.

Reactions: Fabby12