+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

sujd

May 4, 2020
Hi everyone. Is it true that OINP nominations are usually given on Thursdays and Fridays? Can some of you please share the time of the day with time zone when you got it? Just trying to make sense of how frequently to check the phone..
5+ weeks in DIP and the wait is now killing us.!!

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
My CRS 451
Created EE profile 02-Apr-2020
Still waiting for OINP EOI to apply for PNP
NOC - 2171

Any one in the same boat? Inputs, if any?
My CRS 466
Created EE profile Dec-19
Waiting for OINP Nomination to apply for PNP under Human Capital Priority Stream.
NOC - 1111,
NO CEC.
Any ideas ??

bhanjamo

Jan 14, 2019
Hi, I submitted my PR application on December 13, 2019 and the progress bar is currently showing 92%. Can someone please let me know when will i be asked to submit passport..
Hi, Can someone please let me know on this. Anybody at the same stage as mine?

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

My current NOC code is 0213 and worked in Quebec from Apr-2019 to Apr-2020. I am currently under Temp Layoff and expected to work again from June-2020. What is the CRS score expected to get OINP invite?

Ankur Bhadra

Jun 4, 2020
Hello Guys,

My CRS 465
Created EE profile Aug-19
Waiting for OINP Nomination to apply for PNP under Human Capital Priority Stream.
NOC - 0124,
NO CEC.

Missed it twice..Last time cut-off was 467 and this time cut-off was 471 for this particular draws.Any idea when will the next draw be conducted?
Also is there any selection criteria by OINP wherein they do not consider Express Entry profiles which are about to expire say 60 or 30 days left?
Am anxious because If I go ahead and create new Express Entry profile now,my chances for general FSW draw will become bleak as tie-breaker comes into picture.

Please advise way ahead.

Thanks.

Harlan

Nov 28, 2018
Hello members

Appreciate your response on the below queries regarding OINP Application:

1. I have reference letters from previous employment which makes up more than 3 years of work experience under my NOC. It will be difficult for me to obtain a reference letter from my current employer for which I am not claiming points. Do I still need to mention it in work history if I can not validate it through a reference letter?

2. If the salary details are covered in Reference letters from the employer, do I still need to provide salary slips for the first and last month as mentioned in their document checklist?

3. If salary slips are computer-generated and not signed or stamped, will it be acceptable?

4. If I have not mentioned relatives in EE application and have not claimed points for the same, do I need to mention relative details in the OINP application and provide them with the documents of the relative in Canada?

Thank you

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hello Guys,

My CRS 465
Created EE profile Aug-19
NOC - 0124,
NO CEC.

Missed it twice..Last time cut-off was 467 and this time cut-off was 471 for this particular draws.Any idea when will the next draw be conducted?
Also is there any selection criteria by OINP wherein they do not consider Express Entry profiles which are about to expire say 60 or 30 days left?
Am anxious because If I go ahead and create new Express Entry profile now,my chances for general FSW draw will become bleak as tie-breaker comes into picture.

Please advise way ahead.

Thanks.
Hi, I m in the same boat, with CRS 466.
I was also waiting for OINP Nomination to apply for PNP under Human Capital Priority Stream.
NOC - 1111.
NO CEC.
I also missed it twice.
In february'20 cut-off was 467 (I missed it by 1 point) and this time cut-off was 471 for this particular draw.
I am very much disappointed.
I am in pool since DEC-2019.
Don't know what to do except waiting.

mathu1610

Feb 7, 2019
Hello Everyone, Please assist me with the following doubts I have regarding applying for OINP.
1. While submitting the Express entry profile is there any question/option where we should select OINP?
2. After submitting the profile, roughly what time does it take to get an NOI?
Thank you.

suresh_441189

Feb 24, 2020
Hello all, I have 10 years experience in NOC -2147, (Computer network Engr) and my CRS score is 340. My application is in the express entry pool. Anybody with NOC 2147, who have received ITA or application in is pool? Is there any chances to get the invite in future. I applied for PNP Manitoba/SKS/ONT/Alberta/PEI as well. Pls suggest
If I change my NOC to 2281 then any benefit. I submitted my profile on March-2020.

Todbull

Jun 2, 2020
Hello all, I have 10 years experience in NOC -2147, (Computer network Engr) and my CRS score is 340. My application is in the express entry pool. Anybody with NOC 2147, who have received ITA or application in is pool? Is there any chances to get the invite in future. I applied for PNP Manitoba/SKS/ONT/Alberta/PEI as well. Pls suggest
If I change my NOC to 2281 then any benefit. I submitted my profile on March-2020.
your score is too low, maybe if you get luck

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Immigration Information

Do you have legal immigration status in Canada? Mandatory

Yes
- Selected
No

Indicate your current immigration status: Mandatory

Implied Status
Student
Visitor
Worker
- Selected

What type of work permit were you issued? Mandatory

Post-Graduation Work Permit
Work Permit supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Selected
Is this right selection for LMIA Exempt Closed work permit?

Other

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Immigration Information

Do you have legal immigration status in Canada? Mandatory

Yes

- Selected

No

Indicate your current immigration status: Mandatory

Implied Status

Student
Visitor
Worker

- Selected

What type of work permit were you issued? Mandatory

Post-Graduation Work Permit

Work Permit supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment
- Selected

Is this right selection for LMIA Exempt Closed work permit?

Other
Can someone please help with this question and provide your inputs?

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019
Hello I have 2 queries:

1) I got an email saying there is a status update. When I checked the application, only a status bar has appeared. No other change or message. Does this mean all my documents uploaded have been accepted?

2) I submitted my express entry application after a rejection due to a wrong document the first time in April. My Ontario nomination expires in July. The status bar in my express entry application says the processing time will end in October 2020. Will my provincial nomination still be valid?

Thanks guys.

ra_di07

Nov 30, 2017
Hello Everyone, Please assist me with the following doubts I have regarding applying for OINP.
1. While submitting the Express entry profile is there any question/option where we should select OINP?
2. After submitting the profile, roughly what time does it take to get an NOI?
Thank you.
1. While submitting EE profile, there will be list of province which you can select individually, or select all options you are interested in
2. NOI is totally dependent on the CRS of the draw, if your CRS matches with a particular draw then you will automatically get a letter in your EE profile so its not predictable.