+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

ra_di07

Nov 30, 2017
You should email OINP and ask if you can apply under FSW since you already received NOI. How did you receive NOI if your EE profile did not meet CEC criteria? Are you claiming points for your Canadian experience?
Thanks buddy, I automatically get some points for Canadian experience in CRS due to work history in Canada for last 10 years. However, I am not considered as CEC class as per my EE profile since its only looks for experience in last 3 years I believe. Thats why, My federal EE application shows me that my criteria met for FSW and for CEC class it says Not Met. Thanks for your quick response.

gimli

Jan 9, 2016
I have received NOI on 13th May.

I would like to know the documents I should upload in "Arranged Employment (mandatory, if applicable)" section. I am working on PGWP which does not require LMIA. My job is neither LMIA exempt nor do I have a job offer (no employer name in the work permit).
Do I need to submit the job offer from my employer that I was extended in 2018? It was a normal job offer based on my PGWP.

Thanks in advance.

vicky0143

Feb 26, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2019
Nomination.....
21-05-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
11-08-2020
Hi all, I am going to accept the nomination. I just wanted to know if I am allowed to take medical exam before getting ITA. Or should I have to wait for the medical exam request from IRCC after getting ITA?
Please suggest.
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikefasesin

gimli

Jan 9, 2016
I have received NOI on 13th May.

I would like to know the documents I should upload in "Arranged Employment (mandatory, if applicable)" section. I am working on PGWP which does not require LMIA. My job is neither LMIA exempt nor do I have a job offer (no employer name in the work permit).
Do I need to submit the job offer from my employer that I was extended in 2018? It was a normal job offer based on my PGWP.

Thanks in advance.
Just an update for everybody. I received response from ontarionominee@ontario.ca suggesting me to upload explanation letter stating that it is technical error and this section does not apply to me.

Dec 11, 2017
Hello. I submit an application through OINP (French stream) on 7th May and the status is still submitted. Is it ok? nothing worry about? Cos, I have 1 yet NOI from NovaScotia and thing about what if I apply in this province as well? Will it cause me something? Is it possible to get refuse from Ontario?

Fabby12

Sep 21, 2016
Hi!
I am having CRS 405 with NOC 2173. I know I can apply for ONIP but what are chances to get selected?? I have seen that people with CSR 421+ are being selected there.

KumarCho

May 23, 2020
My CRS 451
Created EE profile 02-Apr-2020
Still waiting for OINP EOI to apply for PNP
NOC - 2171

Any one in the same boat? Inputs, if any?

harikatalanki

Sep 16, 2018
Hi Group Members,
I have few queries with regards to NOI letter that I received today.
My scenario is
- I entered in Canada on 14th June 2019.
- I created my profile in Feb 2020.
- on May 1st 2020, the system has counted my score as 443 based on 1 year experience but ideally, I will complete 1 year in Canada on 14th June 2020.
- Today I got NOI from Ontario PNP
- I can see that it is written in many forums and blogs that I have 45 days to respond to NOI for submitting my documents.
- so I am thinking to wait until 15th June 2020 to respond to NOI
My question to this group is, am I doing right thing? because in my case, the 45 days will be ending on 25th June 2020 and I am planning to respond to NOI on 15th June 2020.

am I doing correct?

Seeking your advise.

Thanks
Vishal
I think it should be ok to do that.

mrsanjaysen

Mar 12, 2020
Hello members, I would to seek some advice regarding stating the section where guarantees my job a year after getting PR in the job offer in Canada.

Currently am working for a Canadian company and have more than 1 year of Canadian experience and recently got invitation from ON for PNP. Interms of the getting the experience letter, my company is not willing to add the section where guarantees my job a year after getting PR. I am sure many companies like mine will hesitate to mentioned the same. It seems like having that clause is required for claiming points under CEC and would like to seek any guidance and help here on how to deal with the situation.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

KayRav

Feb 23, 2015
I am waiting for my NOI as my Job code is 0123 and CRS score is 430 :(

Could anyone help us with this.
Hi there my NOC is 0123 too and i have CRS Score of 440 and i am waiting as well.. Are you aware of any other province which has demand for NOC 0123 and open for PNP?

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
Hi, I received an NOI from Ontario on Feb 13th, 2020. However, with the COVID - 19 pandemic, I could not gather all the documents within the stipulated deadline and had emailed Ontario Govt for an extension. I received a reply stating that I first submit the application within the deadline, and provide a letter of explanation as to why I cannot submit a few documents. I filled out the application, and provided a letter of explanation. Subsequently, my extension was granted. While I now gathered all the pending documents, I see that the application cannot be edited anymore. So, I have to submit the pending documents via email itself? Please help me out. Thank you.

Rajk1991

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello everyone

Yesterday I got NOI from Alberta. My CRS 432 in Canadian Experience Class. Alberta take three months give to nominate certificate after apply. But today Cec Draw 440.
If I apply for Alberta express entry and next draw at 432 then will my file picked by Federal experience entry or not

Pls and thanks

bhanjamo

Jan 14, 2019
Hi, I submitted my PR application on December 13, 2019 and the progress bar is currently showing 92%. Can someone please let me know when will i be asked to submit passport..