Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
website shows only 465Plus...but they have put pics of people who have got it also
Its shown totally 3 NOC one with Some tranpsortation related NOC too...its really confusing
Better to trust the official website than the agent with pics of people. The process and requirements are all online. Your agent cannot circumvent the rules or requirements.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
website shows only 465Plus...but they have put pics of people who have got it also
Its shown totally 3 NOC one with Some tranpsortation related NOC too...its really confusing
The website wouldn't lie..

Consultants.. the ones i have come across have lied.. so don't put blind faith in them

Nimrat25

Jan 22, 2020
Hello peeps,

I had my NOC entered incorrectly, because of which I missed the tech draw held on Jan 15th. Is there a way I can convince OINP or IRCC. I was in the EE pool and my CRS was higher than the cutoff. Its just that my NOC was not the one that OINP has under occupations in demand list.

please suggest. Thanks.

nikhil_pal

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Singapore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-06-2019
Hello peeps,

I had my NOC entered incorrectly, because of which I missed the tech draw held on Jan 15th. Is there a way I can convince OINP or IRCC. I was in the EE pool and my CRS was higher than the cutoff. Its just that my NOC was not the one that OINP has under occupations in demand list.

please suggest. Thanks.
It happened with me too and I had written emails to them but they are not helping. You also try to contact them and see what they say.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
To know the time frame.
I'd estimate it PPR around May.. but keep sending emails or ordering GCMS notes.. that'd help you know what's going on with your application

But people have got it sooner.. For some it took more than 6 months..

My medicals were done at end of october.. I currently am waiting for PPR :)

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hello peeps,

please suggest. Thanks.
Meeting the NOC or cutt-off scores does not guarantee an NOI. Furthermore you had the wrong NOC selected in your EE. Many are not selected even if they meet the NOC or cutt-off since there is a quota on the amount of candidates selected per draw.

Reactions: Nimrat25

candrmz

Jan 16, 2020
Hi OINP PNP application form has the following section

"Provide details of your other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago). Activities may include travel (personal or business), training, unemployment, volunteer work, sick leave, parental leave, etc. When combined with your education and work history, there should be no gaps in time. Start with your most recent activity"

Do we need to mention personal travel history for short term trips outside the country like 5-10 days ?

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Hi OINP PNP application form has the following section

"Provide details of your other activities, excluding education and paid work history, in the last ten years (or since the age of 18, if this was less than ten years ago). Activities may include travel (personal or business), training, unemployment, volunteer work, sick leave, parental leave, etc. When combined with your education and work history, there should be no gaps in time. Start with your most recent activity"

Do we need to mention personal travel history for short term trips outside the country like 5-10 days ?
Yes, as your passport pages will have stamps accordingly. You need to upload all pages of your passport.