+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Ortega

Jan 24, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
hi there! I received a NOI on Jan 15, based on my crs score 466 and NOC 2175. But I'm not sure if my crs was calculated correctly by EE system. I got points for 1 year work experience in Canada , however I have 11 months and 3 days of Canadian work experience, but the system calculated it automatically towards 1 year so I got NOI from Ontario based on 466 crs score. Does anyone know if it's going to be an issue for receiving a nomination?

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
hi there! I received a NOI on Jan 15, based on my crs score 466 and NOC 2175. But I'm not sure if my crs was calculated correctly by EE system. I got points for 1 year work experience in Canada , however I have 11 months and 3 days of Canadian work experience, but the system calculated it automatically towards 1 year so I got NOI from Ontario based on 466 crs score. Does anyone know if it's going to be an issue for receiving a nomination?
Did you submit your EE file with only 11 months work experience?

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Calculate your score without the Canadian work experience and see if you still meet the score range for the NOI issued.

Ortega

Jan 24, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Calculate your score without the Canadian work experience and see if you still meet the score range for the NOI issued.
no, it goes below 460 without Canadian work experience. crs range for this NOI was 460-472. However the system calculated it automatically (it did ask the months only, without the exact dates ). I also ticked the box "less than 1 year" work in Canada. Nevertheless I got 466. so I guess it can't contradict it's own system? Canadian work experience is not a requirement for human capital stream for OPNP

Last edited:

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
no, it goes below 460 without Canadian work experience. crs range for this NOI was 460-472. However the system calculated it automatically (it did ask the months only, without the exact dates ). so I guess it can't contradict it's own system? Canadian work experience is not a requirement for human capital stream for OPNP
When you submit your OINP application, you will have to put in the exact dates. Based on which you will be disqualified as your score will go below the range. Few others have had this issue as well.

post this issue in another thread OINP DISCUSSION GROUP 2019 and you may get some answers. Post it on Ray of Hope 136 group as well. They have people who has had such experience .

Ortega

Jan 24, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
When you submit your OINP application, you will have to put in the exact dates. Based on which you will be disqualified as your score will go below the range. Few others have had this issue as well.

post this issue in another thread OINP DISCUSSION GROUP 2019 and you may get some answers. Post it on Ray of Hope 136 group as well. They have people who has had such experience .
ok, thank you for your help )

Ortega

Jan 24, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......

its ridiculous to be honest. I already applied for OPNP. the system asked and all the information I provided for EE was true and complete and they gave me 466. Hopefully it will be fine. if not, will file a complaint to the federal court

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
its ridiculous to be honest. I already applied for OPNP. the system asked and all the information I provided for EE was true and complete and they gave me 466. Hopefully it will be fine. if not, will file a complaint to the federal court
Do keep us posted about the update. If they have any issues with it, they will let you know within a month. Usually people in your situation adjust the end month to avoid being scored higher, receiving ITA or NOI and having to decline. I myself had to discount 15 days of my work experience to avoid getting a miscalculated score. To be honest, even I don’t understand why they don’t have full date field options.

Good luck with your application.

Reactions: Ortega

Ortega

Jan 24, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Do keep us posted about the update. If they have any issues with it, they will let you know within a month. Usually people in your situation adjust the end month to avoid being scored higher, receiving ITA or NOI and having to decline. I myself had to discount 15 days of my work experience to avoid getting a miscalculated score. To be honest, even I don’t understand why they don’t have full date field options.

Good luck with your application.
thanks for your response. I will post once I hear something from them.

Indispensable

May 17, 2019
Today makes it about 130th day since I submitted my application to OINP. Can someone recommend the next step I should take as this wait time is killing. Are there people here with the same experience or am I alone?

Ortega

Jan 24, 2020
Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Today makes it about 130th day since I submitted my application to OINP. Can someone recommend the next step I should take as this wait time is killing. Are there people here with the same experience or am I alone?
what is the current status of your application ?

Jan 20, 2020
If someone has an EMBA (HR Major) but not a Bachelor degree in HRM and also has 2 years bachelor degree and two more masters degree on other subjects (including one masters from a reputed UK university) , whats chance he/ she has for Ontario PNP in HR Manager category if other things are ok ? Ontario PNP says in education criterion that it requires 4 years bachelor degree in HRM or completion of a professional development program in personnel administration . Also , what does " completion of a professional development program in personnel administration " mean ?

mhs.hem

Jan 26, 2020
Hi everyone! Has anyone received a NOI from Ontario based on NOC 2131 (civil engineers) lately?
I've created my EE profile more than 3 months ago scoring 436,yet I have not received a NOI.. Is there any hope with such score in this NOC for Ontario nomination at all?

Javeriya

Jan 20, 2020
Hi, I have received NOI from Ontario on 15th Jan 2020. I am collecting documents and I have a question with work related documents. I have 10 years of experience in 7 different companies. 3 companies are now over taken by other companies and am not able to get the reference letters in the requested format. I do have offer letter, experience letter and salary package document and they are all separate documents. I can provide proper reference letters for about 5 years of experience. I need to know how to declare this? do anyone have same situation?