+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

ashutosh81

Jun 28, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Call them directly over the phone and request status. The number is on their website.
Hello Scarlett,

They say the same thing what shows up as online status over my submission.They don't add anything to it if I call them, so even that is not an option

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Hello Scarlett,

They say the same thing what shows up as online status over my submission.They don't add anything to it if I call them, so even that is not an option
That is quite troublesome. Do you think they are trying to confirm your work experience or something and waiting for your past employer to respond?

nithin3044

May 29, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2019
Will NOC 2171 be part of the occupation list anytime soon ? Any idea.

Oct 8, 2019
Hi rajkamalmohanraj,
I am going to apply for OINP under skill trade worker NoC 7245. I have some queries and if got answered will be great full.
1. I have a doubt about a duration they Open PnP’s for skill trade because i will only left with a 1 year of Work permit after showing my Experience as i have started my Job now only.
so just wondering like it is okay to go with or i am running behind.

2. Also, Can we even apply for the Work permit extension or Bridge Work permit if we get PnP and still waiting for the FILE NO...
Because my friend told me that we cannot apply for the extension until unless you get the File no. And also it takes alot of time to issue PNP and get a file no.
Thanks in advance.

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi guys, need your kind intervention here.
File submitted- 30th Dec 2019
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility.
Review of medical results- We are reviewing the results of your medicals exam. ( medicals already sent)
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - Do not need an interview.
Bio-metrics- Jan 31, 2020 completed.
Background check - we are processing your back ground check. We will send you a message if we need more.
Final decision- Your application in progress. We will send you a message once final decision has been made
Are you a OINP applicant? Did you submit Schedule 4 form IMM0008_4E with your LOE ? Has any other PNP applicant submitted this form during e-APR?

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hi All,

new member to this thread. I have received NOI from Ontario on 13th Feb.

I have a doubt regarding work experience.
My NOC is 0124 and I have total of 7 years of experience

4 months in an HR firm ( for which I have not collected reference letter and I do not wish to claim point for this as it is not relevant to my NOC)
2 years and 3 months in a company 2 ( for which I have desired reference letter and I am claiming points)
3 years and 9 months in another company 3 ( for which I have desired reference letter and I am claiming points)
and 4 months in current company ( even if it is relevant to my NOC I do not wish to claim points for this as I do not want to inform my current employer about my canada dreams)

so is it necessary to show work experience of current employees for OINP? or can I skip it?

Please advice. Thanks in Advance.
Hello, if the rules are the same as the last autumn,

Your work experience in 0124 must have been:
  • at least one year of continuous paid full-time work experience (or the equivalent in paid part- time work) in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • obtained within the last five years from the date of submitting your application to the OINP
So you literally need to prove them with 1 year of continuous paid full time work within the last 5 years in this noc.

I have showed one work experience 2 years and 8 months and 2 contracts because I have worked with foreigners and it seemed to help the case.

Aparna Vijay

Feb 22, 2020
United States of America
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-07-2020
Passport Req..
18-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2020
LANDED..........
10-07-2021
Hi,

Can someone help with finding CES consent form for OINP duplicate ECA? Thanks in advance!

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
Hello All,

Can anyone tell me how to download the Notification of Interest letter in the EE portal? I clicked the link of the letter in the EE portal, but it pops up a window but not an actual PDF format letter. Is it ok if I screenshot of the pop up window to submit as proof of the Notification of Interest? Thank you!

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hello All,

Can anyone tell me how to download the Notification of Interest letter in the EE portal? I clicked the link of the letter in the EE portal, but it pops up a window but not an actual PDF format letter. Is it ok if I screenshot of the pop up window to submit as proof of the Notification of Interest? Thank you!
Make a screenshot!

g.neha

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello All,

Open the Letter and save it as PDF.

Captain789

May 27, 2018
So the small pop up window would be the letter then? Is it right?
I have zoomed in and copied different parts. I have checked again and I have 3 different screenshots for that to make sure they have it all. My application was approved, so it should work!

Yes, you open that small NOI - it will pop up. Then you can make the screenshot. I have done 3: I smaller, 2 zoomed in (so they could read it.)

Last edited: